Blade Shards to Watchwork Sprockets.

Kusa.6438

I just drop them as i mine themI mean, when you're done with the backpack its just clutter.I wish anet would give them 1c value so i can sell all junk on the vendor instead of personal destroying themEdit: you can trade them for 1 green item per 100 now, so thats about half a copper per blade shard in value.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I just drop them as i mine themI mean, when you're done with the backpack its just clutter.I wish anet would give them 1c value so i can sell all junk on the vendor instead of personal destroying them

Do people not read responses anymore.There is a value to them now for 100 of them you can buy a bag with 1 random gear inside it from one of the cat golems in fractal lobby.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:You can buy equipment bags 1 item in each from the fractal lobby.They cost100 each and you can buy 5 a day so thats less then a weeks worth of blade shards you have there mate.

Double-click to open. Contains a single piece of masterwork or better gear.

Wow, that'll help me a lot as I have several stacks of the things.

@Endless Soul.5178 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:You can buy equipment bags 1 item in each from the fractal lobby.They cost100 each and you can buy 5 a day so thats less then a weeks worth of blade shards you have there mate.

Yeah, but changing them into sprockets would be far more useful. You can craft runes and whatnot with sprockets.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

Yeah, but changing them into sprockets would be far more useful. You can craft runes and whatnot with sprockets.

Maybe ... ANet being ANet means the recipe would probably be something like 250 blade shards, 1 mystic coin, 1 master salvage kit, and something else that gives maybe 30 sprockets.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Maybe ... ANet being ANet means the recipe would probably be something like 250 blade shards, 1 mystic coin, 1 master salvage kit, and something else that gives maybe 30 sprockets.

Haha maybe. :sweat_smile:Or better yet... Timegating!!! Anet loves needless timegating. :smirk:

@Veprovina.4876 said:

Change shards into bags, open bags, salvage, sell the mats. Use the funds to pay for sprockets.Oh right, I hear the objection already:

Buh buh buh... it will take 500 shards to afford just 3-5 sprockets!Sure, and any direct shard → sprocket exchange will probably be less generous still.

Archived