How tall was Scarlet Briar?

Inazuma.2795

You can see for yourself in one of the Living World season 2 episodes. The Memory Seed in the Grove has a sylvari standing off to the side named "Caera." That's her.

The only other place she appears now is in the Thaumanova Reactor fractal, but there she's enlarged to draw attention to her, so it's not an accurate size comparison.

@"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:You can see for yourself in one of the Living World season 2 episodes. The Memory Seed in the Grove has a sylvari standing off to the side named "Caera." That's her.

The only other place she appears now is in the Thaumanova Reactor fractal, but there she's enlarged to draw attention to her, so it's not an accurate size comparison.

Problem there is I can't find any pictures nor can I go there myself right now, and she's bend over, not standing up ;-;

I thought the Scarlet in Thaumanova was normal sized, maybe you can max a sylvari, stand next to her, and determine how much shorter you should be?

She also appears in Caithe's chapter of LS2: The Newly Awakened. But you'll be in Caithe's model, so you still need a way to tell if she's min, mid, or maxsized

I have gone to The Newly Awakened instance to stare at Ceara and try to figure this out before. Game won't let you stand right next to her, or in the same location, so it was not so easy to see. She does turn around for few seconds to look at something when some NPC walks nearby. I just didn't get any good screenshots of that. I always meant to go back, still haven't.

I used the Watchknight tonic to turn my characters back to their normal model, but it's possible the party leader (one with Caithe's model) can't do this.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I thought the Scarlet in Thaumanova was normal sized, maybe you can max a sylvari, stand next to her, and determine how much shorter you should be?

She also appears in Caithe's chapter of LS2: The Newly Awakened. But you'll be in Caithe's model, so you still need a way to tell if she's min, mid, or maxsized

You get forced into a preset asura for that, so it won't work

Archived