WvW Siege skills in PvE

emikochan.8504

@emikochan.8504 said:I noticed on the wiki that the skill points we get for wvw specific siege buffs/defence don't apply in pve.

I think maybe they should? Would be a fun little bonus for people that play both modes and I can't think of any time where the siege in pve would break the world...

The pve siege is old stuff that would need serious updating. Maybe going forward they could but I doubt they would do back work on old hearts.

Honestly.... when goofing around in OW pve I often think "Gee, wish I could build a ballista or AC right now.... and finally use that exp for something."

When we got that exp reset, I ended up not bothering putting any points into any siege at all, because I don't think I've used any in 1+ year (boring), but it could be fun in a few places in pve. Can imagine settin gup a couple of AC's to deal with a boss spawns, and a ballista or cata to pummel a big boss down.

I can see it now, the new shadow behemoth meta...... ballista spam from the cliffs!

@"joneirikb.7506" said:Honestly.... when goofing around in OW pve I often think "Gee, wish I could build a ballista or AC right now.... and finally use that exp for something."

When we got that exp reset, I ended up not bothering putting any points into any siege at all, because I don't think I've used any in 1+ year (boring), but it could be fun in a few places in pve. Can imagine settin gup a couple of AC's to deal with a boss spawns, and a ballista or cata to pummel a big boss down.

I can see it now, the new shadow behemoth meta...... ballista spam from the cliffs!

haha I didn't even think of that, but it would be fun, siege doesn't seem to do nearly as much damage as a player anyway, it just hits more targets.

Archived