Skills that have passive cosmetic effects? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Skills that have passive cosmetic effects?

BaconReaper.5719BaconReaper.5719 Member ✭✭
edited December 9, 2017 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Off the top of my head, I can only think of 3 skills that have passive cosmetic effects:

• (Daredevil) Distracting Daggers - 3 blue daggers rotate around the right wrist of the Daredevil.
  • (Guardian) Signet of Courage - Blue disc on the floor below the Guardian.
  • (Warrior) Signet of Rage - Orange orbs float upwards around the Warrior.

Are there any other skills that have effects like this when they are on your skill bar? Because they're pretty cool and I'd love more.

Comments

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

A merged soulbeast has the green swirly things

• The different Facets from Herald have different Icons that glow on ground around them depending on which ones they have on.

And while I don’t really think of them as skills the different stances a revenant can be in make him glow a color related to the stance. For example Mallyx gives the revenant a purplish tint with some small purple fire like affects around his hands. Of course my Rev is an Asura so it is harder to see... so maybe I dreamed it all!

• Lunarlife.5128Lunarlife.5128 Member ✭✭✭

Elementalists have different glowy hands based on attunement depending on gear.

• Nilson.9865Nilson.9865 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 9, 2017

scrapper has small gyro.
    edit: (in all senses)

• ardhikaizecson.3697ardhikaizecson.3697 Member ✭✭
    edited December 10, 2017

Chronomancer or Ventari Revenant has magenta fire effect whenever they apply alacrity.
    But I think it's semi-passive though.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.