1v1 Vaanss Vs. Cellofrag / Spellbreaker Vs. Weaver.

PanicRoom.7431

This is not only an EPIC 1v1, its fun to watch too. Congratulations to Cellofrag for besting one of the best war pros in the game.This is also more proof spllbreaker was balanced when POF was released and didn't deserve the nerf it got.Not that Cellofrag didnt deserve to win, hes obviously just as skilled as Vaanss. But the 1v1 looked 1 sided to me.If scourge, FB, Mirage, holosmith, and obviously now weaver players of equal skill have no problem beating spellbreaker, then why are people in this fourm saying nonsense like "spellbreaker can beat any class 1v1?"

UN-NERF SPELLBREAKER!!!!!!!

@"NeedCoffee.1402" said:This is not only an EPIC 1v1, its fun to watch too. Congratulations to Cellofrag for besting one of the best war pros in the game.This is also more proof spllbreaker was balanced when POF was released and didn't deserve the nerf it got.Not that Cellofrag didnt deserve to win, hes obviously just as skilled as Vaanss. But the 1v1 looked 1 sided to me.If scourge, FB, Mirage, holosmith, and obviously now weaver players of equal skill have no problem beating spellbreaker, then why are people in this fourm saying nonsense like "spellbreaker can beat any class 1v1?"

ummmm did you even watch the video? Because its not one sided. Both players are able to hold their ground. Vaanss HP rarely falls below 50% and Cellofrag was able to heal back up whenever his health is low. There are few close calls but two players were pretty much unable to deal final blow unless allies comes to assist. Only time Cellofrag wins in even fight during the video is 3v3.

Anyways, this is definitely a great fight and a valuable lesson for other players. :)

@NICENIKESHOE.7128 said:

@"NeedCoffee.1402" said:This is not only an EPIC 1v1, its fun to watch too. Congratulations to Cellofrag for besting one of the best war pros in the game.This is also more proof spllbreaker was balanced when POF was released and didn't deserve the nerf it got.Not that Cellofrag didnt deserve to win, hes obviously just as skilled as Vaanss. But the 1v1 looked 1 sided to me.If scourge, FB, Mirage, holosmith, and obviously now weaver players of equal skill have no problem beating spellbreaker, then why are people in this fourm saying nonsense like "spellbreaker can beat any class 1v1?"

ummmm did you even watch the video? Because its not one sided. Both players are able to hold their ground. Vaanss HP rarely falls below 50% and Cellofrag was able to heal back up whenever his health is low. There are few close calls but two players were pretty much unable to deal final blow unless allies comes to assist. Only time Cellofrag wins in even fight during the video is 3v3.

Anyways, this is definitely a great fight and a valuable lesson for other players. :)

um, yes. I watched it twice. (very fun to watch) but the weaver was in control the WHOLE time.

UN-NERF SPELLBREAKER!!!!!!!!!!

@NeedCoffee.1402 said:

@NeedCoffee.1402 said:This is not only an EPIC 1v1, its fun to watch too. Congratulations to Cellofrag for besting one of the best war pros in the game.This is also more proof spllbreaker was balanced when POF was released and didn't deserve the nerf it got.Not that Cellofrag didnt deserve to win, hes obviously just as skilled as Vaanss. But the 1v1 looked 1 sided to me.If scourge, FB, Mirage, holosmith, and obviously now weaver players of equal skill have no problem beating spellbreaker, then why are people in this fourm saying nonsense like "spellbreaker can beat any class 1v1?"

um, yes. I watched it twice. (very fun to watch) but the weaver was in control the WHOLE time.

UN-NERF SPELLBREAKER!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks, spellbreaker was opaf and is still really strong.

Umm. Vaans... is considered a good warrior now?

I can understand it.. literally all of the actual good ones quit.

-Ferox

@masskillerxploit.2165 said:

-Ferox

Vaans is a heavy WvWer more than a PvPer. They blossom when him and his four buds can take down a zerg, but I could not comment on their 1v1 capabilities.

@Lilyanna.9361 said:

-Ferox

Vaans is a heavy WvWer more than a PvPer. They blossom when him and his four buds can take down a zerg, but I could not comment on their 1v1 capabilities.

this is true but he has been pvp'ing more lately.

@NeedCoffee.1402 said:

@NeedCoffee.1402 said:This is not only an EPIC 1v1, its fun to watch too. Congratulations to Cellofrag for besting one of the best war pros in the game.This is also more proof spllbreaker was balanced when POF was released and didn't deserve the nerf it got.Not that Cellofrag didnt deserve to win, hes obviously just as skilled as Vaanss. But the 1v1 looked 1 sided to me.If scourge, FB, Mirage, holosmith, and obviously now weaver players of equal skill have no problem beating spellbreaker, then why are people in this fourm saying nonsense like "spellbreaker can beat any class 1v1?"

-Ferox

this is true but he has been pvp'ing more lately.

When Moobs ragequits LOL!Omg, of course EU roflestomps NA.

No, it's not Vaanss who posted this, it's one of my follower in Youtube.Thanks all for your feedback.The thing is I can't kill Vaanss in 1v1. The best I did is put him to 30%. We did another match few days ago & he was able to kill me in 1v1 because I made some mistake with CD. Weaver still feels very weak & low damage compare to Spellbreaker. But we have incredible sustain & I don't think Spellbreaker should be nerf more.

Archived