[Suggestion] Dailies and The Map

notebene.3190

Which I have dibs on if the ever add creating bands.

If something, usually an event, is a daily, it is something that should show you where it is on the map, no matter where you are on the map. It shouldn't be something that only shows when you are close. And things that have counts and/or timers and things like that? How about having that in the mouse over UI, so we can decide if we'll even make it there in time before going? Progress bars on mouse over? You bet.

Example: I'm in Lake Doric. I need skirmishes. Richard Dawson, "Show me...'Skirmishes!'"

Not necessary, that's already taken care of in your options by choosing to show only events and not your personal story...the indicator disappears the minute the event is over...not hard to use at all, and with mounts it's so much easier to move around maps this isn't even needed.

@Zaklex.6308 said:Not necessary, that's already taken care of in your options by choosing to show only events and not your personal story...the indicator disappears the minute the event is over...not hard to use at all, and with mounts it's so much easier to move around maps this isn't even needed.

It just shows the closest things to you, or 'some' bosses sometimes that they have flagged zone wide.

I'm talking about sitting at the gate by Divinity's Reach in Lake Doric, and seeing 'all' instances of a skirmish happening on the map, mouse over, and it shows you the progress bars. That kind of thing.

Another example. You are at Shatterer. You mouse over the collection standing way over at the WP where we all wait. It tells you [count/total], and if completed, the remaining 'count down' time left before he finally waddles off.

The daily is 4 events in Brisden? Show me every single event currently happening across the entire map, regardless of where I'm standing, complete with useful detailed information about each one's progress when you mouse over.

@Zaklex.6308 said:Not necessary, that's already taken care of in your options by choosing to show only events and not your personal story...the indicator disappears the minute the event is over...not hard to use at all, and with mounts it's so much easier to move around maps this isn't even needed.

Actually, that is bugged. If you do not have 100% completion of the map the non-events will take priority no matter what you selected in preferences.

Archived