Mysterious Zone in Orr????? (spoilers????)

Rikimaru.7890

I don't know if this was pointed out by anyone before, so I'll just go ahead and mention it.I looked at the map of Tyria which is blank but has all the zones unfogged including Labyrinthine Cliffs which we can no longer access.When I looked at Orr however I found something "strange" there appears to be another zone there south from Arah on the southmost part of Orr:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/4/46/Tyria_map_%28clean%29.jpg

Any idea what could that be? Next LW area perhaps? I mean it would make sanse for Joko to go to Orr next as there are plenty of masterless undead there now.

Yep, @Adenin.5973 n is right, it's part of the Arah dungeon which is only used in the story instance. It's the bit where you fight the Mouth of Zhaitan (throwing fireball at it) and then to the north east of the uncovered section is the bit where you fight Zhaitan.

I'm more intrigued by all that land east of Ascalon and Elona. I know some of the northern part is the charr homelands, but as far as I'm aware we don't know anything about the rest of it. I hope we get to go there some day.

@Danikat.8537 said:I'm more intrigued by all that land east of Ascalon and Elona. I know some of the northern part is the charr homelands, but as far as I'm aware we don't know anything about the rest of it. I hope we get to go there some day.

Same. Allegedly the Ash Legion Homelands should be somewhere along the Fields of Ruin bordering the Crystal Desert. That's never been confirmed though. If it is however, it'd be a perfect time to open that southeastern Ascalon area up and let us explore the Ash Legion Homelands!

Archived