( NA)THE TYRIAN BULLET CLUB HAS ARRIVED!

blackheartgary.8605

So, we, the inhabitants of Tyria have watched as magic has been tossed around from dragon to dragon, stored in bloodstones, tossed about by mages, absorbed by selfish Gods of fire(i'm looking at YOU, Balthy) and now... as Joko and his undead horde of awakened threaten to rampage all over this rock we call home...I think It's time you met the Tyrian Bullet Club.First of all, who are we?
Let's get the logistics out of the way. we are an NA based guild. we are currently based in pve-mode. When the Club chooses to venture out into pvp land or Head into wvw, that's when we get into specifics, such as FC server, etc. but for now, let's keep it simple.The Bullet Club (TBC for short) is all about you, the Gunslinger. Engineers, Mesmers, Warriors, and Thieves. if you can sling a sidearm or rock a rifle, we have a home specifically for you!that being said, yes, those who join our rank and file will no doubt be allowed to use their alts... we aren't elitist monsters, we KNOW you have to play that ele eventually.We do ask, however, that if you are going to participate in guild events, such as missions, outings, dungeons, etc... that you do represent with JUST your gunslinger.now I know what you're thinking. Why does it matter that i bring my guns?well, of course you are wondering that. It's because the gunslinger has been, by nature, Overlooked in Tyria for so long. and who can blame them... bullets aren't magic (yes mesmers i know you have "magic bullet", don't be salty). with the rise of all this chaos involving magic, it's time for Tyrians of all backgrounds to start thinking long-term... and that means we have to become more practical, more versatile... and more realistic. in short? You can dodge a Ball of fire or a swinging Greatsword. you cannot Dodge a bullet.Are we a serious guild? well... have you been reading? We enjoy humor, relaxation, and the occasional "cowboys" reference. But when it comes to our work... as gunslingers for hire... we are a Team. a family. we have our targets and our rules. we are Family Friendly, and we work as a family.. a cohesive unit.are you interested? intrigued? offended? heck, does the coffee you are drinking not seem that fresh these days? Leave us a comment below... or even Mail me in game... I am known asSin of Anubis.

• 1 year later...

@Mattloki.3540 said:Hey, heard about your guild from the Night of the Necro's event you did. Don't suppose there is any space left for a deadeye?

Yes as a matter of fact there is plenty of room. I tried to reply to you in game, however it came up as a name that no longer existed. we have 3 rules in TBC. rule number 1, no elitism. we come from all levels of experience and knowledge, and no one person should be considered better than anyone else regardless of level/time/exp/etc. rule 2: be willing to participate, willing to learn, and willing to teach. we are a team in TBC. everyone works together for both common and personal goals, and even if you are rolling solo, someone is always there to help or be eager to learn from you. and rule number 3. Under no circumstances is any member allowed to disrespect or discoruage each other for any reason whatsoever, with the biggest offense being disrespect to my daughter. we have raid nights on fridays and sundays at 9pm eastern time, and guild missions on saturdays immediately after reset/Tequatl. the rest of the week is wide open for anyone to team up to do their own thing

Archived