Report Options

grave of hearts.7830

While the majority of report options do cover the every day aspect of pve they do not cover the whole spectrum of problems on wvw.I believe some of the options could be replaced with others to clarify better on the issues reported.LikeHACKING:STALKING:SPYING:SABOTAGING:GRIEFING:MACRO USAGEPlease do discuss in a civilised manner.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Spying and sabotaging: Too hard to differentiate from mistakes.

Hacking: video it and email it to Anet. They've covered that in previous posts.

Stalking and griefing could easily be handled with video and an email.

Macro usage would be covered under Botting.

As a female, having the option to hit a button for creepy behavior like stalking (which happens more than you think in MMOs), where the system takes a screen capture of the conversation right at that moment, would make me feel safer.

The game isn't dangerous, but there are some creeps playing. And having that option in game doesn't affect your gameplay.

I'm all for it.

@SugarCayne.3098 said:

@"Strider Pj.2193" said:Spying and sabotaging: Too hard to differentiate from mistakes.

As a female, having the option to hit a button for creepy behavior like stalking (which happens more than you think in MMOs), where the system takes a screen capture of the conversation right at that moment, would make me feel safer.

The game isn't dangerous, but there are some creeps playing. And having that option in game doesn't affect your gameplay.

I'm all for it.

There's... stalking... in a video game? Like, not "stalking prey" to kill them, but bonafide "Imma hide in the bushes and follow cuz... bobs n' stuff"? That's insane.

@Choppy.4183 said:

@SugarCayne.3098 said:

@"Strider Pj.2193" said:Spying and sabotaging: Too hard to differentiate from mistakes.

I'm all for it.

There's... stalking... in a video game? Like, not "stalking prey" to kill them, but bonafide "Imma hide in the bushes and follow cuz... bobs n' stuff"? That's insane.

Ironicaly there is,some people do get obsessive.

@grave of hearts.7830 said:

@FogLeg.9354 said:I am sure you would love to see yourself reported for each of these every day. If any of those will be added, every single enemy comm will be reported instantly, making WvW sad and lonely place.

You are trolling and overreacting at the same time,pick either the one or the other.

And you are not even trying to post anything that makes sense anymore, just throwing out random words without meaning.

If you want to only increase your post count and feel proud about filling the forum with useless threads, sure, you are doing great. If you care about the game and want actual improvements, please try to think through before posting random stuff again.

@SugarCayne.3098 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Spying and sabotaging: Too hard to differentiate from mistakes.

I'm all for it.

Can't argue with an option for reporting, but Windows has a screenshot option, and attaching it to an email would likely get a quicker response.. And might even be more effective considering how slow people report the response is to in game reports.

I wish you didn't have to deal with this type of behavior.

Archived