[Gold Commissions] Offering sketch busts!

anonei.2714

Hey guys! I'm kinda new to GW2 and have played through the personal story as well as bought the expansions, however I'd like to play in order and I'm missing the living world stories.I wanna open Gold Commissions in order to buy Living World season 2! And I really want the commissions to be GW2 related as well so that's why I'm here!

• The drawings would be busts or possibly half body, it'd be kinda random so expect only bust please.
  • It's mostly linework with small splashes of color here and there. Nothing too refined either, want to keep things simple so I can make them quickly.
  • They would be 80 gold each. I have no idea how fast the slots will get taken or if they even will get interest in the first place, but if you decide to commission me, your piece won't take longer than 1 week to be ready!

Example:PkyTqEs.jpg

Here's other GW2 art I've done:https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4727/38924923952_c63fe73550_o.png

What I would need is a few screenshots of your character [both sides & front, especially helpful if taken through makeover kit preview! but also full body if possible!]I also want to know what would you like your character to look like: Their expression, the mood of the drawing, any detail you want me to add that is not in the model, if you want your sylvari to glow, etc.You can contact me through a PM [if.. that's possible as I can't find the way to PM people here] or send me an email: anonei@outlook.com

Slots:1- available2- available3- available4- available5- available

I'll post the finished sketches here as I get them done [i might post them on my tumblr blog as well]

@nottsgman.8206 said:are you still doing commissions? your art style is amazing and would really like you to do one of my characters. thought I'd ask before randomly sending you screenies ;)

Hello! If you can wait a few days for me to finish this one big-ish commission I can totally do it, yes! Would you like me to send you a message through here when I've finished? I think it should take me 2 more days or so.

@anonei.2714 said:

@nottsgman.8206 said:are you still doing commissions? your art style is amazing and would really like you to do one of my characters. thought I'd ask before randomly sending you screenies ;)

Hello! If you can wait a few days for me to finish this one big-ish commission I can totally do it, yes! Would you like me to send you a message through here when I've finished? I think it should take me 2 more days or so.

that would be awesome! I'll look forward to that :)

@Saphykun.3206 said:I... I think I'm going to have to commission you. If you're still taking commissions, I'll get some pictures ready!!! aa thank you for considering me, I think yours will be the last commission I'll do for now, but yes, I left you a message :D

@Xykris.6758 said:

@Saphykun.3206 said:I... I think I'm going to have to commission you. If you're still taking commissions, I'll get some pictures ready!I can guarantee you that it's worth it! :D

Aww , you are very kind thank you for saying that ;v;!!!I'm now gonna post the pic of your Reaper! <3
NU9p0xv.jpg

@Aurelius.6829 said:OH, I want one~let me farm 80 gold first.

Ah!! I'm very sorry I juuust took the last one yesterday ;v; [i'm gonna get a bit busy soon and then I'd like to take a break from commissions]I'll probably open new commissions eventually though, but I'm not sure when that'll be I'm very sorry! But thank you so much for your interest on them!

@anonei.2714 said:

Ah!! I'm very sorry I juuust took the last one yesterday ;v; [i'm gonna get a bit busy soon and then I'd like to take a break from commissions]I'll probably open new commissions eventually though, but I'm not sure when that'll be I'm very sorry! But thank you so much for your interest on them!

kidnaps you and puts you in my asura krew's secret labratoryyou will draw forever >=D muhahahahahaha

@arenta.2953 said:

kidnaps you and puts you in my asura krew's secret labratory
you will draw forever >=D muhahahahahaha

OH SNAP! HahahahaI wouldn't mind so much I love Asuras and I love drawing them too!But I gotta be able to still draw my salads as well! >:0 hahhaha

@anonei.2714 said:

it's okay, just mention me next time you open commissions or just message me in game. :smiley:

@arenta.2953 said:cute charr =DIsn't she? <3 I had quite some fun drawing such a cute charr!

@Aurelius.6829 said:

it's okay, just mention me next time you open commissions or just message me in game. :smiley:Will do! Thank you for your understanding! :'>

Archived