Who’s Hotter Kas or Jory? - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Who’s Hotter Kas or Jory?

2

Comments

  • Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Jory

    Marjory cause the voice and the attitude.

    Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

  • Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Kas

    @Westenev.5289 said:
    Kas wears illusions for clothes. I mean, there's no contest, right?

    Which raises another lore question: how powerful is she that literally nothing is distracting enough, that even UNCONSCIOUS, she can maintain the illusion? Maybe we should send her to save the world herself and let's all go home

    HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

  • Ayakaru.6583Ayakaru.6583 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Give it up, no one is hotter than Primordus

    To defeat the dragons, see the good in them.
    Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

  • Kas

    @Ayakaru.6583 said:
    Give it up, no one is hotter than Primordus

    allow me to one up you there friend

    Don't forget the server ''Abbadons Mouth'' a marvelous place big enough to contain entire groups of players all shooting thier ''canons'' and explosives at the same time without spilling a drop.

  • Ayakaru.6583Ayakaru.6583 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318 said:

    @Ayakaru.6583 said:
    Give it up, no one is hotter than Primordus

    allow me to one up you there friend

    Don't forget the server ''Abbadons Mouth'' a marvelous place big enough to contain entire groups of players all shooting thier ''canons'' and explosives at the same time without spilling a drop.

    Still not as hot as Primordus

    To defeat the dragons, see the good in them.
    Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

  • Leo G.4501Leo G.4501 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @ThunderRonn.7615 said:
    I want a short haired logan meowza.

    Rytlock? Is that you?

  • Kanok.3027Kanok.3027 Member ✭✭✭

    Neither. I prefer Viirastra, Seiran and the female Legendary Bandit Executioner because fun, fun and tough love, respectively.

  • Odokuro.5049Odokuro.5049 Member ✭✭✭

    Pixels really don't do it for me, but Rox has a certain appeal to her.

    The Self-Appointed Pervy Sage of Dragonbrand.

  • Kas

    @Ayakaru.6583 said:

    @Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318 said:

    @Ayakaru.6583 said:
    Give it up, no one is hotter than Primordus

    allow me to one up you there friend

    Don't forget the server ''Abbadons Mouth'' a marvelous place big enough to contain entire groups of players all shooting thier ''canons'' and explosives at the same time without spilling a drop.

    Still not as hot as Primordus

    atleast abbadons's mouth is very ''generous''

  • Tsakhi.8124Tsakhi.8124 Member ✭✭✭
    Jory

    What's going on in here?
    reads lips
    Oh.
    walks out
    (I don't know, to be honest I'd be more into Jory, something tells me she's kinky.)

    Canach!

    "Just call me Daddy Balthazar. "

    I eat your Cheetos Paws and steal your sodas, 'cause that's how I roll. (sorry, i'll buy you more.)

  • Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Kas

    What about Jennah? Logically she has a few flaws (being able to evacuate the city or even walk around in it without shoes? Many cuts and infections, friend). But she looks good >:)

    HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

  • GDchiaScrub.3241GDchiaScrub.3241 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Lightbringer Tybalt Leftpaw. White Charrs ERP the best. Especially on Tarnished Coast Server.

    Holy Warriors of [Kazo] following Kazo doctrine guided by, Our Lord and Commander, Zudo in the holy Trinity of Him and his two firm glutes.

  • Ardenwolfe.8590Ardenwolfe.8590 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Kas

    Obviously Faren is much hotter, but otherwise Kasmeer.

    No longer posting or playing.

  • Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Filthy normies.

    Zojja is where it is at.

    Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

  • Leo G.4501Leo G.4501 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 20, 2017

    @Oglaf.1074 said:
    Filthy normies.

    Zojja is where it is at.

    If I had to pick an Asura (had too!? Lol) I'd personally pick Agent Zrii

  • Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Leo G.4501 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:
    Filthy normies.

    Zojja is where it is at.

    If I had to pick an Asura (had too!? Lol) I'd personally pick Agent Zrii

    Nah man, Zojja has that feisty/sassy attitude of hers.

    Like she'd call you a filthy bookah during, but you better not stop either.

    Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

  • Kas

    @Leo G.4501 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:
    Filthy normies.

    Zojja is where it is at.

    If I had to pick an Asura (had too!? Lol) I'd personally pick Agent Zrii

    Agent Zildi is my pick.

  • Fluffball.8307Fluffball.8307 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Fenom.9457 said:

    @Westenev.5289 said:
    Kas wears illusions for clothes. I mean, there's no contest, right?

    Which raises another lore question: how powerful is she that literally nothing is distracting enough, that even UNCONSCIOUS, she can maintain the illusion? Maybe we should send her to save the world herself and let's all go home

    I realize this is a bit of a joke topic, but I am curious what's up with Kas. The writers keep hinting something big for her. Has her lie detection come up recently? Wasn't there some theory she was actually the next in line for the throne? And we've seen how OP Jenna is.

  • Dashiva.6149Dashiva.6149 Member ✭✭✭

    @Gorgaan Peaudesang.8324 said:

    @Leo G.4501 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:
    Filthy normies.

    Zojja is where it is at.

    If I had to pick an Asura (had too!? Lol) I'd personally pick Agent Zrii

    Agent Zildi is my pick.

    Agent Batanga would be my pick

  • Rognik.2579Rognik.2579 Member ✭✭✭
    Jory

    @Fenom.9457 said:

    @Westenev.5289 said:
    Kas wears illusions for clothes. I mean, there's no contest, right?

    Which raises another lore question: how powerful is she that literally nothing is distracting enough, that even UNCONSCIOUS, she can maintain the illusion? Maybe we should send her to save the world herself and let's all go home

    I'm pretty sure that Kasmeer's clothes were only illusions during that mission into the Nightmare Tower, because she didn't want them to get dirty. The rest of the time, she probably is wearing real clothes. Probably.

  • Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Kas

    @Rognik.2579 said:

    @Fenom.9457 said:

    @Westenev.5289 said:
    Kas wears illusions for clothes. I mean, there's no contest, right?

    Which raises another lore question: how powerful is she that literally nothing is distracting enough, that even UNCONSCIOUS, she can maintain the illusion? Maybe we should send her to save the world herself and let's all go home

    I'm pretty sure that Kasmeer's clothes were only illusions during that mission into the Nightmare Tower, because she didn't want them to get dirty. The rest of the time, she probably is wearing real clothes. Probably.

    Darn it

    HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

  • Westenev.5289Westenev.5289 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2017
    Kas

    @Fenom.9457 said:

    @Rognik.2579 said:

    @Fenom.9457 said:

    @Westenev.5289 said:
    Kas wears illusions for clothes. I mean, there's no contest, right?

    Which raises another lore question: how powerful is she that literally nothing is distracting enough, that even UNCONSCIOUS, she can maintain the illusion? Maybe we should send her to save the world herself and let's all go home

    I'm pretty sure that Kasmeer's clothes were only illusions during that mission into the Nightmare Tower, because she didn't want them to get dirty. The rest of the time, she probably is wearing real clothes. Probably.

    Darn it

    Well, she IS wearing a Black Lion outfit. Based on how those things work, who could say what she's really wearing? At the very least, it would go a long way to explain why she can't dish out DPS.

  • Torolan.5816Torolan.5816 Member ✭✭✭

    Marjoriy seems like an intelligent investigator and both a strong person and woman. also does not look bad

    Kasmeer goes around naked with illusions for clothes and is a classic blonde Beauty.

    I would like to say that I can´t choose, but it would be a lie... ;)

  • Kain Francois.4328Kain Francois.4328 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2017
    Jory

    Marjory is a necromancer detective with a smoky voice, and a katana containing the soul of her dead sister. Honestly really baddass from a conceptual standpoint. She had the strongest introduction of any character.

    If she had her own spinoff revolving exclusively around solving crime mysteries using necromantic powers, I'd play it. Seriously, that sounds cool.

    Unfortunately, this is GW2, and she is relegated to "useless npc", which takes a big toll on her likeability.

  • Kas

    So we're just going to pretend like Caithe isn't the finest salad you've ever laid your eyes on?

  • Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:
    So we're just going to pretend like Caithe isn't the finest salad you've ever laid your eyes on?

    Sylvari canonically do not have genitals.

    That's quite a turn-off for me, personally.

    Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

  • Kas

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:
    So we're just going to pretend like Caithe isn't the finest salad you've ever laid your eyes on?

    Sylvari canonically do not have genitals.

    That's quite a turn-off for me, personally.

    No where in the lore it doesn't say they can't grow them

  • Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:
    So we're just going to pretend like Caithe isn't the finest salad you've ever laid your eyes on?

    Sylvari canonically do not have genitals.

    That's quite a turn-off for me, personally.

    No where in the lore it doesn't say they can't grow them

    Nowhere does it say that they can, either. Considering the fact that Sylvari seem just as vunerable to bodily harm as the rest of the races, quite the opposite (no regrowing damaged parts of their bodies or anything that would hint as such wonderous abilities). So yeah.

    Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

  • Aaron Ansari.1604Aaron Ansari.1604 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2017

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:
    So we're just going to pretend like Caithe isn't the finest salad you've ever laid your eyes on?

    Sylvari canonically do not have genitals.

    That's quite a turn-off for me, personally.

    No where in the lore it doesn't say they can't grow them

    Nowhere does it say that they can, either. Considering the fact that Sylvari seem just as vunerable to bodily harm as the rest of the races, quite the opposite (no regrowing damaged parts of their bodies or anything that would hint as such wonderous abilities). So yeah.

    Actually, it turns out sylvari do have genitals ("the relevant external biology is accurate on both") and they may in fact be able to regrow damaged body parts, albeit with scarring ("I think limb regeneration is possible, though in the game we don’t sever limbs.").

    R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

  • Kas

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:
    So we're just going to pretend like Caithe isn't the finest salad you've ever laid your eyes on?

    Sylvari canonically do not have genitals.

    That's quite a turn-off for me, personally.

    No where in the lore it doesn't say they can't grow them

    Nowhere does it say that they can, either. Considering the fact that Sylvari seem just as vunerable to bodily harm as the rest of the races, quite the opposite (no regrowing damaged parts of their bodies or anything that would hint as such wonderous abilities). So yeah.

    however menders exist inside of the grove. I think they can help with the regrowth of body parts and maybe theres one thats creating genitals.

  • Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2017

    @Aaron Ansari.1604 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:
    So we're just going to pretend like Caithe isn't the finest salad you've ever laid your eyes on?

    Sylvari canonically do not have genitals.

    That's quite a turn-off for me, personally.

    No where in the lore it doesn't say they can't grow them

    Nowhere does it say that they can, either. Considering the fact that Sylvari seem just as vunerable to bodily harm as the rest of the races, quite the opposite (no regrowing damaged parts of their bodies or anything that would hint as such wonderous abilities). So yeah.

    Actually, it turns out sylvari do have genitals ("the relevant external biology is accurate on both") and they may in fact be able to regrow damaged body parts, albeit with scarring ("I think limb regeneration is possible, though in the game we don’t sever limbs.").

    That is at odds with the information of the LW (or was it the HoT exp pack?) chapter where you play as Caithe's in her memories where the Asura who are vivesecting live Sylvari say that they don't.

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:
    So we're just going to pretend like Caithe isn't the finest salad you've ever laid your eyes on?

    Sylvari canonically do not have genitals.

    That's quite a turn-off for me, personally.

    No where in the lore it doesn't say they can't grow them

    Nowhere does it say that they can, either. Considering the fact that Sylvari seem just as vunerable to bodily harm as the rest of the races, quite the opposite (no regrowing damaged parts of their bodies or anything that would hint as such wonderous abilities). So yeah.

    however menders exist inside of the grove. I think they can help with the regrowth of body parts and maybe theres one thats creating genitals.

    Or, more likely, they are the Sylvari counterpart to traditional menders and healers of the other races that practice medicine? Sylvari get boo-boos, too.

    Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

  • Aaron Ansari.1604Aaron Ansari.1604 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    That is at odds with the information of the LW (or was it the HoT exp pack?) chapter where you play as Caithe's in her memories where the Asura who are vivesecting live Sylvari say that they don't.

    "As far as I can tell, these creatures have no reproductive organs"? It's been some time, but if memory serves, the devs clarified that that was in reference to the internal structures, i.e. a male sylvari might have something shaped like testicles but nothing inside that's usable for reproductive purposes.

    R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

  • Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Aaron Ansari.1604 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    That is at odds with the information of the LW (or was it the HoT exp pack?) chapter where you play as Caithe's in her memories where the Asura who are vivesecting live Sylvari say that they don't.

    "As far as I can tell, these creatures have no reproductive organs"? It's been some time, but if memory serves, the devs clarified that that was in reference to the internal structures, i.e. a male sylvari might have something shaped like testicles but nothing inside that's usable for reproductive purposes.

    The statement is a lot more clearer and certain than that.

    I don't remember the exact quote, but I remember being taken aback by it (especially considering the established Dr. Mengele-esque context of how the Asura find these things out at the time).

    Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

  • Aaron Ansari.1604Aaron Ansari.1604 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Aaron Ansari.1604 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    That is at odds with the information of the LW (or was it the HoT exp pack?) chapter where you play as Caithe's in her memories where the Asura who are vivesecting live Sylvari say that they don't.

    "As far as I can tell, these creatures have no reproductive organs"? It's been some time, but if memory serves, the devs clarified that that was in reference to the internal structures, i.e. a male sylvari might have something shaped like testicles but nothing inside that's usable for reproductive purposes.

    The statement is a lot more clearer and certain than that.

    I don't remember the exact quote, but I remember being taken aback by it (especially considering the established Dr. Mengele-esque context of how the Asura find these things out at the time).

    Feel free to peruse, but I've given it a fairly thorough read over, and I don't think I've missed anything: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Meeting_the_Asura

    R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

  • Kas

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Aaron Ansari.1604 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:
    So we're just going to pretend like Caithe isn't the finest salad you've ever laid your eyes on?

    Sylvari canonically do not have genitals.

    That's quite a turn-off for me, personally.

    No where in the lore it doesn't say they can't grow them

    Nowhere does it say that they can, either. Considering the fact that Sylvari seem just as vunerable to bodily harm as the rest of the races, quite the opposite (no regrowing damaged parts of their bodies or anything that would hint as such wonderous abilities). So yeah.

    Actually, it turns out sylvari do have genitals ("the relevant external biology is accurate on both") and they may in fact be able to regrow damaged body parts, albeit with scarring ("I think limb regeneration is possible, though in the game we don’t sever limbs.").

    That is at odds with the information of the LW (or was it the HoT exp pack?) chapter where you play as Caithe's in her memories where the Asura who are vivesecting live Sylvari say that they don't.

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:

    @Oglaf.1074 said:

    @Zhaveh.6801 said:
    So we're just going to pretend like Caithe isn't the finest salad you've ever laid your eyes on?

    Sylvari canonically do not have genitals.

    That's quite a turn-off for me, personally.

    No where in the lore it doesn't say they can't grow them

    Nowhere does it say that they can, either. Considering the fact that Sylvari seem just as vunerable to bodily harm as the rest of the races, quite the opposite (no regrowing damaged parts of their bodies or anything that would hint as such wonderous abilities). So yeah.

    however menders exist inside of the grove. I think they can help with the regrowth of body parts and maybe theres one thats creating genitals.

    Or, more likely, they are the Sylvari counterpart to traditional menders and healers of the other races that practice medicine? Sylvari get boo-boos, too.

    Nah, they are focused on helping them grow genitals so they can experience what it truly means to be alive.

  • lokh.2695lokh.2695 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I'd love to downvote this thread....wish this was a thread about which character is more intersting or to which character you have the fondest memories but no, it all boils down to"which gurl is teh hawtestest? #drool" It's all pixels boys/gals, calm down.

    If you want X, and Y is needed to get get X, you also have to want Y if you really want X. If you don't want Y, you don't want X. It's easy.
    Pro: Build Templates, Dungeon Rework, UW content
    Contra: New Races, New Classes, New Weapons, Capes

  • Jory, because she's the only one wearing clothes.

  • While I'm sure most will pick the stereotypical American Barbie looking Kas, I gotta say Jory is waaaay prettier. She has that mysterious exotic look and intellect that exceeds the Kas/Barbie persona in every way.

  • Zalani.9827Zalani.9827 Member ✭✭✭

    When in doubt... Canach.

    Jadis Narnia, Sylvari Ranger of [VoS]

    Praise Joko!

  • Ariurotl.3718Ariurotl.3718 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2018
    Jory

    They're both rather poorly designed with salivating teenage boys in mind. But Kasmeer is just too much.

  • Taimi is better than both those thots

  • Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Kas

    @Ariurotl.3718 said:
    They're both rather poorly designed with salivating teenage boys in mind. But Kasmeer is just too much.

    They haven't done much with either one in.. that way... since S1, have they?

    HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

  • Brutalistik.6473Brutalistik.6473 Member ✭✭
    edited January 17, 2018

    Where's Rox and Taimi as a selection? I don't have any vibe on Kas or Jory :lol:

  • Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Kas

    Kas, of course!

    | Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

  • @aandiarie.7195 said:
    They whine a lot and seemed not as helpful in the last story chapter. I would have to go with Aurene.

    N O she is a B A B Y

  • aandiarie.7195aandiarie.7195 Member ✭✭✭

    It was a joke ^^ ^

  • aandiarie.7195aandiarie.7195 Member ✭✭✭

    Also she's grown up

  • Taimi is a minor, but i love her as a daughter. Soo there can be only zojja. She is hotter than these two. I wonder how is she tho..

  • You don't need those ugly waifus when you have Rytlock and Canach.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.