Weakness rework at sPvP and condition durations

breno.5423

Condition durations must be reviewed.

10+ seconds of any condition is a ridiculous duration, principally because there are 13 kinds of condition in the game. Most moments i get like 20~30 seconds of weakness, criplle, etc. Weakness is the most problematic thing in the spvp. It nerfs like 50% of zerkers damage, and anyone can apply 10+ seconds of weakness easily (especially necromancers). Weakness should, at least, affect condition damage too for a 30% damage redution, or just receive a duration redution for a maximum of 2~3 seconds (which is a long time in spvp). None debility/mobility conditions should be longer than 4 seconds of duration at spvp WITH expertise already. This condition duration redution could even fix the problem of damaging conds cleanse, because there would be less conditions to worry about and spending your cond removal skills.

CW0XExT.jpg?1

I think there was already a thread about it. The issue is mainly not with spells applying weakness but with corruption turning boons into long lasting condis.Ironically, if you steal boons you get only very few stacks from full stack and very short duration. Kind of inconsistent, if you ask me.

Archived