Getting CC'd in Mist Form?

Shagaliscious.6281

I am thinking there may be something I am missing, or just not taking into account, but how does one get CC'd while in Mist Form? It happens occasionally in WVW. Generally happens while using the downstate mist form, and not the utility. I don't think it is due to lag, since I am able to start misting away, then get stopped in my tracks. And I'm not getting immob'd either, since I am able to start misting away. I am going to try to get it on video, but wanted to get thoughts and/or opinions on it first before I submit anything to ANET.

On this topic, mist form should clear movement-impairing conditions. There are skills that do so already (Riposting Shadows, Lightning Reflexes, etc), so why not this skill that literally turns you into a cloud of mist... At least it should be able to remove immobilize :smile:

@"Celtus.8456" said:On this topic, mist form should clear movement-impairing conditions. There are skills that do so already (Riposting Shadows, Lightning Reflexes, etc), so why not this skill that literally turns you into a cloud of mist... At least it should be able to remove immobilize :smile:

i dunno, in a game where you can cripple a catapult and make it bleed, crippling and throwing bolas at a cloud of mist start to make sense......

Archived