[NZ/AUS/SEA][PvX] Aussie and New Zealand Flamers [AUNZ] - New Oceanic / Pacific guild

Drakorise.3769

[AUNZ]

[AUNZ] is a new mostly Aussie/NZ guild. We're an offshoot from a more prominent Aussie guild so whilst the guild is new our current ~30 strong team is mostly vets.Want to get in on the ground floor of an active aussie guild with a strong core team of veteran players? looking for officer positions or just a funny group of friends? [AUNZ] could be what you're looking for.Most guild activities happen late Aussie (Perth) time I.E. 8-10pm (AWST). You can find when that is in your timezone hereWe are very active on Discord and will expect you to at least join. Mic's not required.

We have a weekly schedule of activities.

ALL ACTIVITIES 8-10pm (AWST)

Tuesday - Dungeon runsWe'll be running different dungeons and doing teaching runs as well as fast clears.

Thursday - PvX/WorldWe get groups organizing bounties/ metas as well as more laid back things like world completion/ achievement hunting.

Sunday - Guild MissionsWe run all guild missions weekly. Races, Puzzles, Bounties etc

Raiding is in the works,we're currently focusing more on fractals (groups run most tier's daily) but it is planned

If this sounds like you, send me a message in game | Drakorise.3769 | or to Illia at | IlliaBlackwater.9284 |We're generally always on.Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Relatively new Perth player here. Made this account years ago but only really started playing recently. Have levelled a thief to 78 (will be 80 tonight) and a ranger to 45. I still have 2 x boosts to use.

Don’t have discord yet but could get it. I play in my lounge room and would disrupt the family if I was shouting at my computer, so I may get some headphones and listen in but likely not a mic. Will participate in text chat though.

Long time mmo player (gw1, wow, a few others) so I’m familiar with mouse and game pad etc so I’m not a total noob.

Would be nice to have some others in my time zone to play with.

Archived