New wintersday bundle

Shirlias.8104

@crosknight.3041 said:Wish they would let us buy individual skins from the bundle, instead of constantly shoe horning mount skins at 2k gems

Yes, I would buy one from the bundle, since I probably wouldn't use them much outside of winter. They're all cool, but I bought the Spooky Day bundle (no regrets, I like them) and can't spring for 1600 gems on another bundle now. That's OK, and I hope people who get this new bundle like it. I truly do look forward to seeing the mounts in the world. But pleasepleaseplease, ANet, more individual mount skins! And I mean at 400-700 gems each, not 2000.

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:

@crosknight.3041 said:Wish they would let us buy individual skins from the bundle, instead of constantly shoe horning mount skins at 2k gems

Yes, I would buy one from the bundle, since I probably wouldn't use them much outside of winter.

Same. I would have bought 2, maybe 3 spookies. And 2 (maybe 3) cozies. But 1600 for 2-3 skins I don't want? Nope.

As I've said many times, ANet goofed in setting my expectations about mountfit prices: outfits are ~700 gems typically, the first mountfit pack was 400/skin retail. We had every reason to believe that individual mount skins would be priced similarly. It's going to take a long, long time before I could consider spending 2k gems for a single mountfit, no matter how nice or 1600 gems for a bundle that includes more than 1 skin I don't want at all.

I wish there was a way to take all those silly clothes off of them and disable the snow effect.

There's some lovely wintery themed mounts here, but then they've got all these silly extras tacked on and IMO the end result just looks a mess. If I could remove all that I'd buy them in a second but as it is it looks like I'm going to be waiting another month, at least, to buy some mount skins.

(Weirdly they remind me of a teddy bear I was given when I was 3. I was told he was a special Christmas teddy (he was, Harrods 1988 Christmas Bear) and had to keep his special hat and scarf. So I did keep them. For 29 years I've kept the bear - on my bed, then on the box at the bottom of my bed, and the hat and scarf - in a cupboard in a separate room. I can't remember the last time he wore them.)

These are cute, and I'm good with the price for the bundle. If I get some gems for the holidays, I'll likely pick them up. It would have been definite if they had been simply ice-and-snow themed as opposed to the (admittedly adorable) hats-and-tinsel-and-mittens. Fun, reasonably priced, solid maybe from me.

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:

Yes, I would buy one from the bundle, since I probably wouldn't use them much outside of winter. They're all cool, but I bought the Spooky Day bundle (no regrets, I like them) and can't spring for 1600 gems on another bundle now. That's OK, and I hope people who get this new bundle like it. I truly do look forward to seeing the mounts in the world. But pleasepleaseplease, ANet, more individual mount skins! And I mean at 400-700 gems each, not 2000.

Ill probably be using the raptor all year long, i might change the dyes a bit after winter is over

But come on its a raptor in a hat with a pretty bow at the back :+1: that and the gryphon

@Menadena.7482 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:Many did complain about the rng licence and accepted the spooky bundle.This time everybody should be happy.

The bundle came out before the rng lootbox so not a valid comparison. All we had were the base skins as a source of comparison and the spooky skins gave us more channels at least. No, we are not happy.

You are not happy, and i do pretty understand.But many said that they were ok with the spooky bundle.

Archived