Wintersday JP

Randulf.7614

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the patch notes: "The Winter Wonderland jumping puzzle has been updated: Each of its three routes now presents jumpers with a different difficulty, ranging from the sedate and scenic Quaggan Route to the fast-paced Gingerbread Route. Adventurers will face colder temperatures and less-stable platforms on the harder routes, but they will find greater rewards waiting for them at the end of the climb!"

Patch notes are your friend

The Winter Wonderland jumping puzzle has been updated: Each of its three routes now presents jumpers with a different difficulty, ranging from the sedate and scenic Quaggan Route to the fast-paced Gingerbread Route. Adventurers will face colder temperatures and less-stable platforms on the harder routes, but they will find greater rewards waiting for them at the end of the climb! Several bugs and timing issues have also been addressed, making a safer experience for all participants.

@"Shirlias.8104" said:which is the harder path?

Patch notes are your friend

The Winter Wonderland jumping puzzle has been updated: Each of its three routes now presents jumpers with a different difficulty, ranging from the sedate and scenic Quaggan Route to the fast-paced Gingerbread Route. Adventurers will face colder temperatures and less-stable platforms on the harder routes, but they will find greater rewards waiting for them at the end of the climb! Several bugs and timing issues have also been addressed, making a safer experience for all participants.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"Shirlias.8104" said:which is the harder path?

Scrolled to fast thanks.

I like it. :)

I've done this jumping puzzle so many times that I could complete it without trouble most of the time, but I appreciate the option to pick an easier path if I'm tired or distracted or otherwise don't feel entirely up to the challenge. And then I can go for the harder ones when I want to focus on it.

@Danikat.8537 said:I like it. :)

I've done this jumping puzzle so many times that I could complete it without trouble most of the time, but I appreciate the option to pick an easier path if I'm tired or distracted or otherwise don't feel entirely up to the challenge. And then I can go for the harder ones when I want to focus on it.

Agreed. I can rationalise my anger now too lol

@Cirrion.8951 said:I just hope that Gingerbread isn't much harder than it was. That route has been hardcoded into my muscle memory now; I don't want to have to learn a new route. Still, this is a good change. Hopefully we see something similar for Mad Kings Clocktower next year.

It's not clocktower level harder, but you will need to be quicker and survive a little bad luck

Archived