Condi renegade nerfed

BeepBoopBop.5403

@BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

@choovanski.5462 said:tbh, I think they just balance for pve now

I can't see how anyone who hadn't been lobotomized would think is a good patch for pvp

They nerfed interrupt effects on traits and sigils for PvE. Who the kitten even ran those for PvE?

I have no idea, I don't even play PvE

actually after this patch, I no longer play gw2

@choovanski.5462 said:

@choovanski.5462 said:tbh, I think they just balance for pve now

I can't see how anyone who hadn't been lobotomized would think is a good patch for pvp

They nerfed interrupt effects on traits and sigils for PvE. Who the kitten even ran those for PvE?

I have no idea, I don't even play PvE

actually after this patch, I no longer play gw2

Same never play PvE.

I want to say same no more GW2 but I'm pretty sure the population still playing, including me, are all masochists

@BeepBoopBop.5403 said:But not Condi mirage which was pretty much buffed. I don't get it anymore.

I play condi Rev occasionally in sPvP and I use it a lot in open world PvE. This patch marks the second nerf in a row, for a spec that is barely viable in sPvP.

Condi rev is already hard countered by boon remove/corrupt. Now it does not even deal damage. It is not like you can ramp-up torment over 10 secs on a target. It will be cleansed at least twice during that window.

The changes are unfathomable. I know that there is not even one rev at high level playing condi build.

@Pimsley.3681 said:Being able to play the new profession, Revenant was the main reason I bought the HoT expansion. Im sure that I wasn’t the only one. Now they seemed to have dumped the profession entirely, like an unwanted mistress/girlfriend.

Same boat as you. The expansion for me was just the helmet from renegade. The rest i didnt enjoy, pve or pvp.

Archived