Serious errors — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Serious errors

Polarfairy.8046Polarfairy.8046 Member ✭✭✭
edited December 12, 2017 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

I've had 4-5 serious error crashes in the last hour playing the wintersday content. Is this just me or is anyone else experiencing it?

You don't win friends with salad!

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Polarfairy.8046 said:
    I've had 4-5 serious error crashes in the last hour playing the wintersday content. Is this just me or is anyone else experiencing it?

Lots of people are experiencing crashes at the moment

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• bob.5680bob.5680 Member ✭✭

You are not alone...

• Yeah same here...

• @bob.5680 said:
    You are not alone...

Well, right after the crash, you pretty much are (until you reconnect) ;)

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• same here..

• Same here, 2 in a row.

Mesmerizing

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.