ANet fix the terrain bug FFS

ibThuggin.1758

Seriously this is the 10th time I've been stuck in the terrain either with my own abilities (rocket boots) or pulls from DH etc. 80% of the time this happens my team ends up losing the game. On top of that I get dishonor if I log out to fix it plus a 30 second respawn timer. Get your damn act together this is pathetic.

@ibThuggin.1758 said:Seriously this is the 10th time I've been stuck in the terrain either with my own abilities (rocket boots) or pulls from DH etc. 80% of the time this happens my team ends up losing the game. On top of that I get dishonor if I log out to fix it plus a 30 second respawn timer. Get your kitten act together this is pathetic.

If you ctrl-alt-del and end task for gw2 you can get in the game before you get dishonor. Also, I don't have GW2 on an SSD drive and i'm running an i5 that is a couple years old. I'm sure there are some machines that are too slow to load before dishonor, but you don't need a top end gaming system.

@ibThuggin.1758 said:Seriously this is the 10th time I've been stuck in the terrain either with my own abilities (rocket boots) or pulls from DH etc. 80% of the time this happens my team ends up losing the game. On top of that I get dishonor if I log out to fix it plus a 30 second respawn timer. Get your kitten act together this is pathetic.

Lul.

Just try using toolkit 5 on uneven terrain and watch physics flip the **** out. I killed somebody one time by pulling them on uneven terrain, and they flew so high into the sky that they died on impact.

This game does not handle pulls or pushes particularly well.

Archived