When will Season 4 Episode 2 story release?

• 2 months later...

As a European I've been waiting all day but as Americans, ANet still has some hours left to fulfill March 6th. It will either be right after work starting (idk when ANet employees start to work but I would say 8-9 AM?) or right before the end of the working day...?Wait and see! Knowing my luck, it will tell me to restart just as I'm doing something suuuuper uselful and important... farming copper ore or something.

@Plautze.6290 said:As a European I've been waiting all day but as Americans, ANet still has some hours left to fulfill March 6th. It will either be right after work starting (idk when ANet employees start to work but I would say 8-9 AM?) or right before the end of the working day...?Wait and see! Knowing my luck, it will tell me to restart just as I'm doing something suuuuper uselful and important... farming copper ore or something.

Typically they release between 9 am and noon their time. So by 3 EST, which is, what, 8 GMT this week because of daylight savings. Typically it is not at 100% because of bugs in the first few hours though.

@Menadena.7482 said:

@Plautze.6290 said:As a European I've been waiting all day but as Americans, ANet still has some hours left to fulfill March 6th. It will either be right after work starting (idk when ANet employees start to work but I would say 8-9 AM?) or right before the end of the working day...?Wait and see! Knowing my luck, it will tell me to restart just as I'm doing something suuuuper uselful and important... farming copper ore or something.

Typically they release between 9 am and noon their time. So by 3 EST, which is, what, 8 GMT this week because of daylight savings. Typically it is not at 100% because of bugs in the first few hours though.

You mean... A Bug in the System?

@Plautze.6290 said:

Yes, I thought the name of the ep was a joke about it being late rather than something to do with the plot.

@Menadena.7482 said:

Yes, I thought the name of the ep was a joke about it being late rather than something to do with the plot.

Me too. But you never know with those crazy ANet guys =)

I would not be surprised if a case could be made to tie it to the story but that was not why it was named that. Programmers have an interesting sense of humour. For example, I once made a serious case for naming trouble reports on one project System Production Operational Obstructions (read the acronym backwards).

@Menadena.7482 said:I would not be surprised if a case could be made to tie it to the story but that was not why it was named that. Programmers have an interesting sense of humour. For example, I once made a serious case for naming trouble reports on one project System Production Operational Obstructions (read the acronym backwards).

Nice one! =)Perhaps we'll all be pretty surprised to see an Awakened Chak Gerent (Bug... gettit?) having ravaged the host server of the Inquest's base perimeter controls?

@Menadena.7482 said:

I thought it was foreshadowing Joko's plans to use the Asuran technology to unleash the Scarab Plague in Tyria. It looks like there's a small, beetle scuttling behind the episode title and release date at the end of the trailer video.

tbh it is related to the scarab plague deal. It could also be being used as to humor for the fact it was delayed due to bugs. Probably wasn't the original planned name, who knows. But also the way they foreshadowed some of the trailer. I bet there's at least 1 stealth mission or so involved.

Archived