interrupt change in pve and Ineptitude

musu.9205

@OriOri.8724 said:Maybe an oversight? I highly doubt it would be OP in PvE. But at the same time, condi mesmer is already competitive enough without ineptitude proccing blind off interrupts in PvE, so its not strictly needed (thought I certainly wouldn't complain).

guess so

i wish they add that , at least we will have little bit more interesting rotation .

What are you going to interrupt with in a condi spec? Diversion would gimp your damage by killing off clones. Not worth sacrificing the passive of either signets. Crystal Sands is still better than taking Mantra of Distraction, and you'll still take Jaunt if Moa Signet is not needed.

Condi mesmer has virtually no viable CC that doesn't gimp them in PvE.

@Zenith.7301 said:What are you going to interrupt with in a condi spec? Diversion would kitten your damage by killing off clones. Not worth sacrificing the passive of either signets. Crystal Sands is still better than taking Mantra of Distraction, and you'll still take Jaunt if Moa Signet is not needed.

Condi mesmer has virtually no viable CC that doesn't kitten them in PvE.

You're thinking purely in a raid context, but even in a raid context you have chaos storm and focus pulls which interupt. Plenty reasons in general to interupt as a condi mesmer and this oversight should be fixed.

@Zenith.7301 said:What are you going to interrupt with in a condi spec? Diversion would kitten your damage by killing off clones. Not worth sacrificing the passive of either signets. Crystal Sands is still better than taking Mantra of Distraction, and you'll still take Jaunt if Moa Signet is not needed.

Condi mesmer has virtually no viable CC that doesn't kitten them in PvE.

well since clone build is a decent again .you can do it with offhand sword , chaos storm (from chaos trait line . and btw cc from consumable is still a thing in fractal .

Archived