BLACK LION COMMEMORATIVE COIN

@Esquilax.3491 said:Rumor has it's part of a forge recipe to create a Black Lion Convenience Store.250 Black Lion Commemorative Coin250 Mystic Coin250 Mystic Curio10 Mystic Tribute

Has Personal Banker, Merchant, TP and forge rolled into one.

Yeah, that's just a rumor. It cannot be Mystic Forged or used in a crafting discovery. I believe it's just another junk item to increase the amount of unnecessary things in BL chests.

@SoPirou.5281 said:

@Esquilax.3491 said:Rumor has it's part of a forge recipe to create a Black Lion Convenience Store.250 Black Lion Commemorative Coin250 Mystic Coin250 Mystic Curio10 Mystic Tribute

Yeah, that's just a rumor. It cannot be Mystic Forged or used in a crafting discovery. I believe it's just another junk item to increase the amount of unnecessary things in BL chests.

Sorry I was more or lesstrying to make a bad joke there. That would add up to like $3000 USD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

@"Rhaazyk.6374" said:Yay for even MORE trash, just like all the armor I get on my lvl 80 guy that ends up being trash and broken down. I have gone through so many salvage kits that I now make sure I have 100 of them before I go out for a day of killing stuff.

If you have Mystic Forge Stones you can use them to make a Mystic Salvage Kit, which has 250 uses. I make them with stones from login rewards and I find them much more convenient than the default kits. One day I might get one of the permanent ones, but as long as I've got mystic forge stones to use up I don't see the need.

@Alexa Scorpionwitch.8567 said:Its just a way to convert statuettes to gold if you want to.

I think you're right. It was introduced as basically a way of putting gold into black lion chests, but in a way players notice instead of it going straight into the wallet and they're left wondering why they've got 1 less item. Putting it onto the statuette vendor lets players who want to convert them into gold, but without just giving them a vendor value so no one can sell them before realising what they're for.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@"Rhaazyk.6374" said:Yay for even MORE trash, just like all the armor I get on my lvl 80 guy that ends up being trash and broken down. I have gone through so many salvage kits that I now make sure I have 100 of them before I go out for a day of killing stuff.

If you have Mystic Forge Stones you can use them to make a
, which has 250 uses. I make them with stones from login rewards and I find them much more convenient than the default kits. One day I might get one of the permanent ones, but as long as I've got mystic forge stones to use up I don't see the need.

Yeah, I do this, too especially for the Mystic Forger daily.

@kharmin.7683 said:

If you have Mystic Forge Stones you can use them to make a
, which has 250 uses. I make them with stones from login rewards and I find them much more convenient than the default kits. One day I might get one of the permanent ones, but as long as I've got mystic forge stones to use up I don't see the need.

Yeah, I do this, too especially for the Mystic Forger daily.

I try to wait for the daily, but sometimes that I end up with 2-3 spare kits in my bank and have to make something else to stop them building up, or I run out of kits and hold off on making new ones, then the day after I give up and make one the daily comes along. :s

But if you can time it right it's a good idea to make a kit when Mystic Forger is one of the dailies.

@Esquilax.3491 said:

Sorry I was more or lesstrying to make a bad joke there. That would add up to like $3000 USD

Well...stranger things have happened...