Superior Sigil of Severance and power mesmer — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Superior Sigil of Severance and power mesmer

musu.9205musu.9205 Member ✭✭✭
edited December 13, 2017 in Mesmer

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Sigil_of_Severance
Upon interrupting an enemy, gain up to 250 precision and ferocity for 4 seconds, depending on level. (Cooldown: 1 second)
any thought ?

Comments

• Hot Boy.7138Hot Boy.7138 Member ✭✭✭

Hard to test since golems can't be interrupted. i bought the sigil, but i don't know how to compare my dps while i'm using it, since i don't run my own dps meter.

• Well it is a 12% increase in crit chance which is a decent amount that can be used on bosses now. Dunno if it's better than the flat 5% damage increase from force sigil though. Would need testing.

• musu.9205musu.9205 Member ✭✭✭

@Wandering Mist.2973 said:
    Well it is a 12% increase in crit chance which is a decent amount that can be used on bosses now. Dunno if it's better than the flat 5% damage increase from force sigil though. Would need testing.

it wont be better than sigil of force . 4s uptime is too short .
    but what i'm thinking is sigil of air .

• dontlook.1823dontlook.1823 Member ✭✭✭

Also wondering the same thing.

More, more. More is always better. Chakata

• Pretty useful when playing power mes roaming in WvW...if that's what you've been asking :P

[RED] Crimson Sunspears...your small family guild since 2015.

• musu.9205musu.9205 Member ✭✭✭

@NICENIKESHOE.7128 said:
    Pretty useful when playing power mes roaming in WvW...if that's what you've been asking :P

well i meant as in raid , since the only thing that changed is now u can trigger interrupt effect on raid boss .

• I've given it a decent run.

Damage is still pretty terrible. The ambush attack deletes a phantasm which takes away far more damage than severance provides.

• dontlook.1823dontlook.1823 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 15, 2017

I've tested it. The damage is good for clearing lower tier mobs but not as good on boss fights. Can' test it reliably on the golem since there are no moves to interrupt. But I was doing ~2k more with air.

More, more. More is always better. Chakata

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.