BEST OUTFIT EVER !!!

Sylvari.2953

I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time... A Sylvari leafy Outfit that doesn't have a buttcape... I can't believe I just grabbed the tonic for 30 Silver at the Trading Post, lol. I wish these were armor pieces but whatever... I'm still happy. Thank you Anet! <3 I'm going to wear this forever! (On my alts because my main must mix-n-match). :P

4fV2RcS.png

Agreed!

I loved the original town clothes and I never understood why they didn't bring them back as outfits instead of making them into tonics. I'm so glad they've finally been converted. :D

I have 9 tonics in my bank (1 per character, just in case) and I'm going to unlock the outfit as soon as I get home tonight.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@"Mea.5491" said:I don't care what it is, it's not a puffy buttcape that clips with every single weapon and therefore I
LOVE
it.

Seeing it's an outfit, there is a lot of outfits that are not buttcapes that don't clip with "every single weapon".

Maybe but the leafy/nature ones we have are ugly for my tastes, this one is simple and I love simple, much better than the big, bulky, overdecorated, fancy stuff.

@sorudo.9054 said:

@Mea.5491 said:

@sorudo.9054 said:if only it was an actual outfit and not a tonic.....like every other town clothing tonics.

We can convert them to Outfits since yesterday's patch.

did not know that......GOOOOOOOOOOOOODbut how?

Next to TP in Lion's Arch.

@"Umut.5471" said:There's no such thing as "best" when it comes to cosmetic stuff. Everyone has a different taste.

Obviously. But this thread isn't about "everyone", it's about me and my thank you to Anet. ;)

• 8 months later...

Archived