Beards, ears, and horns.

I just want scars as part of character design.Using mask of the wanderer prevents me from wearing a helmet, or an eyepatch.I have a warrior i use the mask on so it looks like she has a big scar. I did that because its my Mau character and it feels unnatural to be unscathed after fighting two dragons and a God.I'd also really like a torn ear for the Asura, as well as a pierced ear (rings, or buds)And maybe facial tattoos for humans.I'm not sure if there's anything new i want for charr and sylvari, i already love the options i have there. But more horns and thorns are always welcome

Am I the only one who wants a Tattooed up Charr, even if it's labled as a "Pattern" for their fur, it would be pretty BA to see something like that for a Charr or heck other races, I get that Norns have Tattoos because their, "Tribal", but the idea of Tattooing themselves shouldn't be unique to just them. With horns it would be awesome to have more metal ones, we have the ones that have gear looking metal in them or the ones that looked cut off with metal caps, but ones that look like their bladed or have one be broken off and a piece of red crystal be riveted onto the broken one? Hair styles, eye colors and faces are cool, but we need more changes to possible other aesthetics to how our characters can look to add to us feeling, "Unique".

@"Odokuro.5049" said:Am I the only one who wants a Tattooed up Charr, even if it's labled as a "Pattern" for their fur, it would be pretty BA to see something like that for a Charr or heck other races, I get that Norns have Tattoos because their, "Tribal", but the idea of Tattooing themselves shouldn't be unique to just them. With horns it would be awesome to have more metal ones, we have the ones that have gear looking metal in them or the ones that looked cut off with metal caps, but ones that look like their bladed or have one be broken off and a piece of red crystal be riveted onto the broken one? Hair styles, eye colors and faces are cool, but we need more changes to possible other aesthetics to how our characters can look to add to us feeling, "Unique".

I'm more wondering on... how do you tattoo fur?

@Phyxrgon.7305 said:

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:Oh if you mean like "War paint" and not actual tattoos, I would really like that on Charrs. Especially female.

Yeah, cause you wouldn't be able to see tattoos... war paint would probably be better.

Yeah War Paint sounds good, it would fit their lore with all the battling and fighting they do, along with them wanting to stand out amongst charr of different legions, you could have grey-blue for iron legion, red for blood legion, and black for ash legion. Those would be by default and you could choose the pattern in which your paint is put on, and then with things like total make-over kits you could get a wider variety of colors/patterns, ect.

Archived