Power trollbeast [Video]

kiwituatara.6053

I don't know if you guys seen my previous video (

). I've always enjoyed using the norn-bearform build but it no longer works with the signet re-work. I tried to make a build that was similar and ended up with this.

Link to build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRnE8CtCiFsAWsActgl9AjZgFw6dLNhAQCIf9Gfzvj4N-j1BBABMcIAOTJIAPAAs2fU+Vp6P5pLIgrAQAgEgzz8w8MPA/yv8L/yv8L18MPzz8MPzz8MPzz8IFQEDtA-w

@"anduriell.6280" said:yeeeee your videos are a little bit outdated isn't? like two or three balance patches behind.

Those 21k mauls are not happening anymore.... Not going to talk about those 9k LB autos...

Do please upload an update build and not from the beta weekend. Stop spreading missinformation.

Actually my video is only 1 patch behind. I can still achieve 9k LB autos right now, Maul dmg might have gone down by 10% a little with steady focus change.

Proof:

(Notice the wintersday daily at the end)

You're the one who has been posting these absurd longbow 1 hit kill video for years, right? These videos always crack me up. It's total troll because I bet at least half the people don't even realize what kind of crap you're running. I saw a thread in the PvP forums the other day with someone whining a trapper build with no stun breaks was OP.

@Fluffball.8307 said:You're the one who has been posting these absurd longbow 1 hit kill video for years, right? These videos always crack me up. It's total troll because I bet at least half the people don't even realize what kind of crap you're running. I saw a thread in the PvP forums the other day with someone whining a trapper build with no stun breaks was OP.

Yeah I usually enjoy playing Bootts Bad Builds and I tend to gravitate towards really bad builds xD

Archived