What Do You Want POF To Introduce Before Next Xpac (Poll)

Adry.7512

I don't think anything that's not already planned for this expansion will be added. Now, Living World Season Four might be able to be influenced. Probably, most of those things, with the exception of WvW and PvP additions, and possibly more Mounts but not the associated content listed, would only be either already planned, or included only in the next expansion.

@Adry.7512 said:

@Ashen.2907 said:I chose WvW/PvP improvements because none of the other options appeal or seem unlikely to occur outside of an expansion.

Well supposedly we are getting flying mounts later in this Xpac so yes these are likely scenarios.

I had not heard about flying mounts in this expac, but note that I said either unappealing OR unlikely. Flying mounts fit the former for me.

Well a lot of great ideas in my opinion!

I've chosen the floating castle because I'm too curious about it. Plus, I'm a big fan of Dark Souls and it's like a dark castle forbidden or forgotten. It was a hard choice between this and Tengus (Cantha FTW!).

The undead as a playable race would be funny too. I hope we won't get flying mounts too early. I think we will get it someday but there is too much land to visit first.

@Coulter.2315 said:Flying mounts just destroy the design space, any interesting path you make from A to B is destroyed when you can fly there. I hope Anet never introduce flying mounts.

You're completely right! But remember that arenanet doesn't make mounts like other games, so if they make flying mounts opperate differently, then we should be fine.

Archived