Power ranger in T4 fractals?

Regnum.7102

Heya.

So I started doing T4 fractals a week ago and I've been running Trailblazer to play it safe. My damage seems to be pretty decent but I was wondering if I could run a power build now that power has been buffed. I mean I know the "omg so hardcore" build is Viper but that's not full power, I was thinking of something like Marauders or Berserker, but I'm very new to Fractals so I don't know how that'd do.

Thanks

I don't think it's really bad with triple spirits + nature spirit trait.

Been running a power druid with triple spirits , nature spirit trait, and high boon duration through rune of leadership + fractal tonic.Able to keep up perma vigor, protection, might while granting bonus burning and bonus dm through the whole party.It also maintain permanent fury/ swiftness / regen to the whole party through warhorn.It doesn't has the highest dps but it has alot of utility.(I use axe/ wh + sword / axe. Sword axe has the highest burst in ranger build and some fractal actually benefit from burst more)

One advantage of power ranger is the slot is not really locked to traps because utility slots not the main part of dps unlike condi ranger.The trait choice is alot more free too compare to condi ranger. (Pretty much locked in certain trait line)

Able to maintain 12+ might to the whole party (more might in celestial form), perma protection, fury, swiftness, regen, vigor, bonus dm, burning , and occasionally more regen/ stability from Nature Spirit , and some quick healing/ cleanse is the advantage of this build

You can pretty much run any spec in t4s aslong as its coherent. Please do not listen to the forums who cry about difficulty TONS and i MEAN TONS of people PUG t4s everyday with people who have questionable skill. I suggest you play what you want and learn, get serious when you do cms though thats all.

Archived