Why do you hate thief?

elf.9483

Since last few patches u can see less thiefs playing around or atleast at my Wvw server/links etc . So what's the current point of the thief so much effort for so little reward ? You can stealth up for max 5-6s you can't one shot a bers gear even with 25 bloodlust stacks and with Writ of Masterful strenght , meanwhile power shatterer mesmer is one shotting full tank builds . Whats going on with that game??

thief are just the useless now, the only playable set is DP .... and exist from the begining of the gamestealth is the worst defensive ability with all aoe of other classes and we don't have : shield, invu,control,etc..

what effort do you call ? they don't hear players and do nothing for the DA rifle so nobody play it . Worst ! they nerf playable set , maybe when all config of thief were destroyed rifle can be great

@eLfocus.8961 said:Since last few patches u can see less thiefs playing around or atleast at my Wvw server/links etc . So what's the current point of the thief so much effort for so little reward ? You can stealth up for max 5-6s you can't one shot a bers gear even with 25 bloodlust stacks and with Writ of Masterful strenght , meanwhile power shatterer mesmer is one shotting full tank builds . Whats going on with that game??

as you talk about wvw, i still almost exclusively play thief there.i can oneshot most opponents even without bloodlust stacks or buffood and can permastealth. while power mesmer ..oh right i backstab onehit a few of them today, didnt seem too tanky.but you are right i am also seeing less thieves, i dont know about the reason for this, might be they die too often to scourge / mesmer, cause lets face it most thieves in wvw were and are plain bad and a bad thief has still high chance to lose against bad mirage/scourge and most of the opponents i run into are mirage or scourges. oh and spellbreakers but they are as easy to kill as any other warrior before, less burst than original berserker so you dont even have to dogge that properly.

@lpgfou.5327 said:thief are just the useless now, the only playable set is DP .... and exist from the begining of the game

ok not even half the thieves i see in WvW play with DP currently and last i checked i was able to equip other weapons as well.

stealth is the worst defensive ability with all aoe of other classes and we don't have : shield, invu,control,etc..

again as he was talking about WvW ..in WvW stealth is the most powerful defense in 1 vs X. at least if you calculate in the uptime - ofc perma invuln would be stronger but you dont have that outside of spawn but you can have permastealth.

@Tails.9372 said:

@Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:We got buffs this patch.As well as nerfs.

One major nerf, the condition rebalance that everyone is going through and it doesn't really hurt thieves too much. And more power buffs and initiative cost reductions in PvE.

I know you're mad. I've been thief since day one. But just take the damn gift horse.

@Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:

@Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:We got buffs this patch.As well as nerfs.

One major nerf, the condition rebalance that everyone is going through and it doesn't really hurt thieves too much. And more power buffs and initiative cost reductions in PvE.

I know you're mad. I've been thief since day one. But just take the kitten gift horse.

He's talking PvP and your saying "shut up we got buffs in PvE"

Do you understand how bad it makes you look?

Do you even play thief?

Archived