SWC too close to Bay?

Feyd Rautha.7298

Seems almost trivially easy to to upgrade this keep in the off hours and of course can be really difficult to take back once it's T3. I've been on both ends of enjoying T3'ing some other server's Bay in the off hours and having to work all evening to take ours back. It's somewhat fun, but can also be a troll-y exercise in frustration. At least tiering up Hills takes some legit work.

I would welcome a change to move SWC further back so the yak distance traveled is about equal to hills distance traveled for SEC.

@Feyd Rautha.7298 said:Seems almost trivially easy to to upgrade this keep in the off hours and of course can be really difficult to take back once it's T3. I've been on both ends of enjoying T3'ing some other server's Bay in the off hours and having to work all evening to take ours back. It's somewhat fun, but can also be a troll-y exercise in frustration. At least tiering up Hills takes some legit work.

I would welcome a change to move SWC further back so the yak distance traveled is about equal to hills distance traveled for SEC.

After 5 years?

• there is no room to move it
  • There are many other issues in WvW for them to address.

Move the entrance to SWC to the east a bit to have it open on the corner with the cliff that you can climb up, which would make it more evenly spaced between Bay and SWT, and even the camp itself can be moved more into that back corner that's basically empty, which increases the route time for the yaks.

@Sovereign.1093 said:bay is easy to siege though. so many areas versus hills

Still yeasier to take bay has well imo, as in more places that will hit outter and inner

On hills trebs from NEC, also NET can treb some part of the NEC but trebs can be builted in place to avoid it, dont know if treb under hills brige outter and under hills can still treb directly inner wall, it was possible in the past.

On bay u can treb form the SWC, from a SWT, from Battle Hallow wich has 2 entrances (choke points that can be easilly aoe, as usual), the hill on south of godslore only have 1 entrance and trebs there can hit above walls and bay cliff, hit gate, and hit inner wall north directly.

Not counting with proxy catas and trebs.

Archived