2017 Wintersday Scribe Decorations!

Kelly.7019

Looks like someone has been reading the forums this year! :D

Awesome job ANET on the new Wintersday scribe decorations this season. I love the GIANT Wintersday Gifts, Snowflakes and the Snow Mounds that people have been asking for, for a long time. I was amazed when i crafted the Wintersday Gift, it was huuuuge. I even saw a pic that didn't do it justice on the wiki. They are great for stand alone POS like displays to scatter around your hall. Have a little bit of Wintersday here & there and decorate more with some other snowpiles, wreaths and even spiral shrubs. 8Ks7Enc.jpgFdrhJMA.jpgz2ZL6k0.jpg

The Snowflakes are those JP holiday styled steps, that can come it quite handy and beautify the hall if some scribe-architects want to make a glorious JP that will make it look like its snowing! It would be a massive guild undertaking though or a rich whale needs to be in your guild. :D wAJW8LT.jpg

And the Snow mounds! I've had ideas for some sort of large white platform for years to be introduced. Finally we got something. The irregular shape is a nice touch and it seems if you stack one above the other there is an invisible ledge/ramp so you can seemlessly walk from one snow mound to the other with out getting stuck on an edge, but placement is key. bkE4J3k.jpg

As an architect i can see quite a few possibilities with these new decorations, i wonder how other will decorate their guild halls. Please post yer pics below!

Going to agree the GIFTS are huge, which considering they seem to be been pulled from the JP i can understand. Would have loved the "large" JP ones from the end which these are, and say the a small version of each as well. (hopefully the large ones not needing the small to make but /shrug) Love the snowflakes going to see on making a floating path with them later on.

Well i would have also loved some gifts smaller then the white ones, even the little clumps of gifts from the old pvp wintersday area like in the first pic below, its better then ghostly arms chairs that's for sure! wvqeElo.jpg(haha think i compiled this just after last Wintersday :D looks like this is outdated now. )

Archived