Who would win in a fistfight?

Zacchary.6183

@Zacchary.6183 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:Canthan Noble. The rest of you humans are horrible...... except Joko and Grenth. They were once human, right? I know Grenth was.

We don't know how useless Canthan Nobles are though.

Wasn't Shiro a noble?Either way, if I HAD to pick from the two. The worst would be Elon. They don't even know how to clean themselves.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:Canthan Noble. The rest of you humans are horrible...... except Joko and Grenth. They were once human, right? I know Grenth was.

We don't know how useless Canthan Nobles are though.

Wasn't Shiro a noble?Either way, if I HAD to pick from the two. The worst would be Elon. They don't even know how to clean themselves.

A noble. A.

they are both humans. Also it seems that elonians and the bards/tyrians/krytans pretty much seem to have the same average height and mass overall. So u can't give either an advantage either. unless A-net comes in and gives an offical statement of where they might differ physically like how North africans, subsaharan africans physically differ from italians,germans caucasians etc,. they are both nobles so with weight and height seemingly bieng similar. u have to look at upbringing. and even there I don't see anything that would make a krytan noble any different from an elonian one.

they are both rich fucks that don't do anything. aside from the occasional minister with some magic or some master in elona with some magic or one that has ties to awakened.

ofcourse if u are gonna include nobles like, white mantle training,seraph, shining blade. then this thread is kinda terrible and kills the point of looking at your standard noble if u are going to include exceptions. heck your own player character is still technically an krytan noble if u choose and and u fucking kill baltazard with sohotin. no need even bringing up elonia or cantha. heck even if u make a purposefly noble with elonian features and your own story is that u moved to divinities reach u are still technically an citizin of the bards.

Honestly this thread nees to be more specific.

@"Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318" said:they are both humans. Also it seems that elonians and the bards/tyrians/krytans pretty much seem to have the same average height and mass overall. So u can't give either an advantage either. unless A-net comes in and gives an offical statement of where they might differ physically like how North africans, subsaharan africans physically differ from italians,germans caucasians etc,. they are both nobles so with weight and height seemingly bieng similar. u have to look at upbringing. and even there I don't see anything that would make a krytan noble any different from an elonian one.

they are both rich kitten that don't do anything. aside from the occasional minister with some magic or some master in elona with some magic or one that has ties to awakened.

ofcourse if u are gonna include nobles like, white mantle training,seraph, shining blade. then this thread is kinda terrible and kills the point of looking at your standard noble if u are going to include exceptions. heck your own player character is still technically an krytan noble if u choose and and u kitten kill baltazard with sohotin. no need even bringing up elonia or cantha. heck even if u make a purposefly noble with elonian features and your own story is that u moved to divinities reach u are still technically an citizin of the bards.

Honestly this thread nees to be more specific.

I'm pretty sure HoT proven most nobles and servants had some level of martial or military proficiancy. The Elonians rely soley on their Awakened attendants from chores to putting on their PJ's to go to bed. Based on the feats we've been given, the Krytan nobles we've seen are far more proficiant than Elonian nobles.

Archived