What would be considered the "one creature army" class/build?

Ayumi Spender.1082

You honestly just need a skilled player for that. You can give the sturdiest build to the worst player there is no way he would achieve a solo 3 champion kill. A skilled player will be able to do so even with a not so sturdy build. This "one man army" thing depend on the player not on the build.

Spellbreakers are a thing, and VERY tanky if you build them that way.

That being said, I solo'ed the Maguuma Hero Points with a minion necro with random traits and Level-Up gear just to see if I could. I imagine if you actually learned the traits, and got a real armour set, you'd be practically unbeatable.

@"Westenev.5289" said:

Spellbreakers are a thing, and VERY tanky if you build them that way.

That being said, I solo'ed the Maguuma Hero Points with a minion necro with random traits and Level-Up gear just to see if I could. I imagine if you actually learned the traits, and got a real armour set, you'd be practically unbeatable.

Fore sure on SB... and for the most part you don't even need to change gear from full zerk... just swap a few traits and start running shield... suddenly you have massive might generation and high up-time of invulnerability/large numbers of active blocks. Kinda silly tbh.

After that, I used to run a high shroud uptime Reaper (haven't tried since most recent Reaper's Shroud nerf, but imagine I would have to build even tankier than before) in Cav/Valk with Decimate Defenses that could solo every HP in HoT with careful play and only the shout minions.

Archived