Walking through the walls glitch (Or rangers got buffed?) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Walking through the walls glitch (Or rangers got buffed?)

FrouFrou.4958FrouFrou.4958 Member ✭✭✭

Either things went horribly wrong and the building glitched out or I have died so many times I am now a ghost. Pew pew pew ghostly lazur beams!

This was the only building to glitch out (Green borderland, Vizunah's homemap), rest of the buildings around the Titanpaw camp seemed more or less solid.

Froudo // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer's Rest

Comments

• Looks more like a hack.. see players doing this all the time in SMC in eb.. we take the keep and there is usually a few walking through walls and contesting it when we have a waypoint for example... but if it was unintentional.. might just be your client collision bugged out

• Blodeuyn.2751Blodeuyn.2751 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 16, 2017

I have the same issue at north camp on Alpine BL. I can walk through that exact building.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
    Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

Its not a hack, the building is broken. It will be broken on all ABLs on all servers. Good for hiding golems. Cant build ACs inside the mesh though, I wanted to troll people :(

• 1st the building was missing and now that lol

• FrouFrou.4958FrouFrou.4958 Member ✭✭✭

It's haunted! At one point the building went missing, but when we did another round around the map it came back! Who could steal a whole building? Aliens? Mexicans? French Canadians?This is some x-files level stuff.

Froudo // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer's Rest

• @FrouFrou.4958 said:
    French Canadians?

I thought we got rid of Stence?

• Kovu.7560Kovu.7560 Member ✭✭✭✭

kitten kitten stop sharing our secrets!
    -removes game genie from disc drive-

~ Kovu

Ranger main before it was viable.
    Fort Aspenwood.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.