Best way for Hero points?

Torothin.3271

Hi All,

Returning player here. I am overwhelmed to say the least. I bought the HoT and PoF expansion and boosted my necro to 80. What's the best way to get heroic points to unlock the other traits? I tried doing heroic sites in HoT but they are almost impossible to find. Any strategies or advice would be greatly welcomed! Thank you in advance.

I just boosted a Necro to 80. I played the core game and did 100% map completion. All the HP sites are easy there but only worth 1 pt. Go to Dulfy and look for his HP guides. Easy to find using the guides there (for HoT and PoF.) Do the Ist mission in PoF to get a raptor. It really helps you get around. The bunny is nice to have too (jumping to many HP areas that above you). But I had all the mounts all the mastery traits(gliding , poison etc) unlocked from HoT and PoF from my other characters which made it easy and fast to complete and got Reaper and Scourge in a week. LFG for HP trains in HoT will get help (as mentioned above).

• 3 months later...

exactly after few years of break new concepts can be a little overhelming. I'm glad anyway that devs made my build "close as possible to old one" so i can play something till i figure out new rules. In other games they usualy reset your full tree and you need to set it up again with no knowledge about new core. So again good path ArenaNet.

Archived