Hi. So another (but different!) returning player thread...

It depends on your preferences. The living story season instances and maps can be soloed, which might give you some interesting encounters that fit with your playstyle. If the ongoing story is something you enjoy, they do have more of that. If you like to gather materials to craft or sell, the Season 3 maps have a lot of high-tier nodes, and Lake Doric, specifically, has the centaur leather farm. If you would ever want to eventually try your hand at fractals or raiding, they're a good way to get ascended accessories and backpieces with xpack stats.

If you're more interested in just rattling around and killing mobs, and you aren't bored with the maps you already have, there's no real hurry...the maps and episodes will still be there if you ever do decide to explore them.

You don't really need any thing of that sort to be able to enjoy the game casually but it does give you more contents to do so tho most LW are soloable and quite fun. Buy both LW 2 & 3 going to cost you a lot.

This just my personal opinion but i don't think LW2 is needed and i only enjoy the first 4 episodes of LW3 with 4 new maps will make your life much easier because vendors there are selling ascended trinkets, backpack .etc, decent farming places, i suggest you get the LW3.

Archived