Insert Power Mesmer suggestions here

dontlook.1823

Mantra of Pain is a great utility for damage but was wondering if it could be made a little less punishing for the ramp-up as there is already so much ramp-up for Mesmer. It could pulse AoE damage while charging I think that would be awesome and wouldn't make the Mesmer completely vulnerable while charging his/her mantra. Any added AoE damage would be awesome.One more trait that don't rely on the enemy being stunned. Other classes such as Elementalist, Guardian, Engineer, Warrior.. have so many damage modifying traits that are available to them. If Mesmer could get a damage modifier or trait that doesn't rely on their enemy being disabled that would be awesome. That or if we want to stick with the theme of the Mesmer make the damage increase a lot larger so those windows allow the Mesmer to take full advantage of the disabled foe.

Signet of Illusions is a strong skill. But instead of it instantly recharging your shatter skills it should further reduce the amount of your shatter recharge by 10-15%. I think this would be good for Mesmers because as I am playing I am learning that this class is quite fast-paced. While shattering during Boss fights can result in a DPS loss over time. Shattering while clearing lower-tier enemies shows good damage.

Illusionary Leap is by far one of my favorite skills in the game. I bite my tongue while suggesting this but there are very little ways I can think of to squeeze in extra damage. Make the Leap do a medium damage AoE. Please =)

Thats all I can think of for now. Post anything else you might think of.

Archived