What in the World is this?!?!?

Furious.2867

How do those work? There's like 10 of them. If you got them all, would you have to carry 10 bag/bank spaces for them? Or, do you use them, and it stores the new choice with the snowball so when you use it, you then pick the color before you get in it? Something like that? Or do you really have 10s of things in bank/bag space for every color?

@notebene.3190 said:How do those work? There's like 10 of them. If you got them all, would you have to carry 10 bag/bank spaces for them? Or, do you use them, and it stores the new choice with the snowball so when you use it, you then pick the color before you get in it? Something like that? Or do you really have 10s of things in bank/bag space for every color?

you buy the white snowball once for 10 diamonds and then buy all the color variants for one diamond each, when u use the snowball you wil see a color added

@Reverze.7180 said:

@notebene.3190 said:How do those work? There's like 10 of them. If you got them all, would you have to carry 10 bag/bank spaces for them? Or, do you use them, and it stores the new choice with the snowball so when you use it, you then pick the color before you get in it? Something like that? Or do you really have 10s of things in bank/bag space for every color?

you buy the white snowball once for 10 diamonds and then buy all the color variants for one diamond each, when u use the snowball you wil see a color added

What if you bought 10 colors?

@notebene.3190 said:

What if you bought 10 colors?

You unlock the colors on your snowball's skillbar. So you only actually need 1 snowball.

@notebene.3190 said:

What if you bought 10 colors?Heres a good explanation from mmoinks/inks

1 enchanted colorful snowball in your inventory. The colors are unlocked for it and can be switched between on the skill bar while transformed. The vendor has 2 sets of the colors. The top set is to add a color to your white snowball, then you upgrade the colorful snowball with the color choices on the bottom half.

One thing I noticed was after adding a color to my snowball, that color was removed from the vendor as an option (both versions of the color). After buying all the colors, the only thing left is the white and colorful snowballs as options to buy. I haven't tried it, but I'm wondering if the snowball colors are account unlocks and you only need to buy the colorful snowball if you want it for alts (or buy the white and trade it for the colorful).

I was also happy about how it works. At first I thought I would have 9 separate colored snowballs in my inventory, only to find it's 1 item with all the colors added.

https://imgur.com/1iYnwmW

Archived