How are people playing Gw2 with VR in 2017?

It's 2017 (almost 2018 and I wish you all happy hollidays), how are people playing Gw2 in VR? Getting an Oculus Rift headset due to not wanting to go the full Monty and spending the extra for the Vive.. Sorry, but know that I still love you Vive folks.

What programs are used in getting the Oculus Rift in Gw2 up and running?

P.s. super excited. Really hope everyone is enjoying the Wintersday event.

no one is using VR at ALL for this game . just lucky if the game can be ran on a Ryzen 7 1800X CPU with a nVidia GTX 1080 GPU, using 16GB DDR4 3600 mhz RAM. or even a I-7 intel cpu with out crashing or having lots of bugs that never been fixed at all since the game has been out in 2012 :# :# :#

But it's a year old, sure things have came strides since thenTrust me, been building my pc up and always upgrade when possible, i'm ready for this ^^

x2 msi gtx 1080ti founders w/ +400mhz oc on each card with a block for eachintel i7 7700k oc'd to 4.8ghz with it's own block too, 64gb corsair 3400mhz ram, mobo for ocing is asus maximus xi hero , i've been at enthusiast level for whenever i can, i would go for more gpu's but i don't believe in sli in over 2 as you get bad diminishing returns for my budget.

@"SirPuddlesworth.6783" said:

But it's a year old, sure things have came strides since thenTrust me, been building my pc up and always upgrade when possible, i'm ready for this ^^

x2 msi gtx 1080ti founders w/ +400mhz oc on each card with a block for eachintel i7 7700k oc'd to 4.8ghz with it's own block too, 64gb corsair 3400mhz ram, mobo for ocing is asus maximus xi hero , i've been at enthusiast level for whenever i can, i would go for more gpu's but i don't believe in sli in over 2 as you get bad diminishing returns for my budget.

you really should and NEED to read the TECH SUPPORT part of this forums . in doing so you will find why this game will never be fully run on VR. or can even handle it . unless you just happen to be in a lucky 5 second break between bugs . and that video was done about 2 years ago . so it is really out of date.

Archived