Lowering player cap for Eternal battlegerounds Map

blackgamma.1809

Eternal battleground more often than not has lagged on me and others friends/guildies, all the time on fully stacked EB from all 3 servers. i've been in the full maps on the alpines and have crossed significantly less lag

i know Anet has reduced the player cap before to pinpoint lag issues. but would reducing the player cap for EB map help reduce lag or even just get rid of it? Thoughts?

@cpchow.7416 said:I dont agree with it. I request for a increase of players per maps. Go play pvp if you want less server lag.

That could be achieved wich is what game was designed for but, ANet would change the skill to something that they dont want to, this is a game for pver's reason they can quire the spammy gameplay of cleave and aoe spamming... pve players would cry w/o that or if game required some skill to atack mobs or players, but note that what makes the game dammn lagy is the skill spam, when that happens some clients almost die, and ping raises, meanwhile Anet keep adding more spammy aoe to help/carry the pve players...

That's what ive been complaining Anet reduces numbers of players instead of change the skill design cause the game engine cant handle the skill design of spam n stack.

Make autos hit just 1 target, reduce some weapons skills from aoe to cleave on shorted Cd, make staff necro to be hexes instead of thar ground aoe circle spam... theres alot of good skill design and would make game more skillfull and still be friendly for pve'rs...Instead of stack boons like a maniac give decent mechananics to shouts, chantes etc, rather than spam n stack same boons.... over and over why some mininal diferences on the skill cas and CD.. to pretend its somethign diferent... while its just to stack same boon as any other class can stack rather than have its own mechanics.

Theres lots of awfull design going on.... and it is a shame that gw1 was way more inovative than gw2 will always be..

@"Sylvyn.4750" said:Full servers like BG have access to a new tactic that replaces the Dragon Banner...it's the Lag Banner...it instantly lags out any opposing server so their full map blob can mow them over before they recover. Lag Banner OP...true story.

Look at this before you go on about how stacked BG is compared to other servers https://wvwstats.com/timezones

Archived