Power Reaper > Condi Scourge?

Methuselah.4376

A guildie of mine who is a heavy raider said that with recent patches/buffs, power reaper is sitting at 32k dps which is quite good. She mentioned it was on Snowcrows but I didn't see any such benchmark (indeed they only have condi scourge). I dunno if they were using Dread or Awaken the Pain, I imagine on Golem Dread is easily maintained. Anyways, can anyone confirm this? I suck at golem testing.

@Lahmia.2193 said:Quoting Golem numbers is almost totally pointless. They do not reflect actual raid conditions, so should not be used as justification for certain builds.

Especially for Scourge where the boss being immobile or not makes a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference because of Shade placement (and Plaguelands).

Like, Scourge DPS probably varies a lot between Sabetha and VG, for example.

@Lanthun.7251 said:

@Methuselah.4376 said:I guess she might have been mistaken then :/ Ah well, maybe some day

Just remember to play what you want and how you want, and not what is set behind benchmarks! Either base necro, reaper or scourge is still all fun to play! :D

Oh I do, but it would've been nice to see power reaper in a raid-wanted position.

Archived