Got where I wanted. Why would I keep queueing?

yanniell.1236

So, every season I aim for the plat badge. After a dozens matches, I usually get there. Then, why would I keep queueing ranked games, when one loss equals one win, and all you can think next game is "well, if I win this one, I'll just get back where I was last game, if I lose, I'll need two wins in a row to come back to where I was. This "one step forward, one backwards" system...It's so boring and...really boring...

When I'm on my way to plat, OK, I can put up with this system for a dozens matches, but after getting there? Why would I bother? Why would I put myself through this bs? I just do the decay matches and get over with it. I got as far as making a f2p account to queue with.

That's smt I liked on the old pips system. There at least we had win streaks and sometimes you wold lose one pip and gain two next game or smt. Now? Now its just boring...lose 12, win 11, lose 10, win 11... zzZzZzZZZz

And I wont even mention people at legend, winning 7 points and losing 21 or smt....

@"yanniell.1236" said:So, every season I aim for the plat badge. After a dozens matches, I usually get there. Then, why would I keep queueing ranked games, when one loss equals one win, and all you can think next game is "well, if I win this one, I'll just get back where I was last game, if I lose, I'll need two wins in a row to come back to where I was. This "one step forward, one backwards" system...It's so boring and...really boring...

When I'm on my way to plat, OK, I can put up with this system for a dozens matches, but after getting there? Why would I bother? Why would I put myself through this bs? I just do the decay matches and get over with it. I got as far as making a f2p account to queue with.

That's smt I liked on the old pips system. There at least we had win streaks and sometimes you wold lose one pip and gain two next game or smt. Now? Now its just boring...lose 12, win 11, lose 10, win 11... zzZzZzZZZz

And I wont even mention people at legend, winning 7 points and losing 21 or smt....

Last season, landed in Legendary T1 after my 10/10 placements (finished season almost in Legendary T3), first loss was after my 17th win in a row and it was a fat -48, next loss was a few wins after (+15-20) till the rating started stabilizing per game. Was then -43. Eventually stabilised to getting +2 to +5 and losses were 25-30. Really painful recovery

Archived