Eating/Drinking Animations?

Askham.8061

I've always wanted to feel more like what I'm eating and drinking in the game was an actual 'thing', Instead of just something I double click on and some stat that I don't really care about gets altered or something. I think it would add a lot to Role-Playing and just something to chill out to, maybe sitting in some Lion Guard camp by the campfire and having a nice ale, to be able to see that in-game would be awesome and so immersive.

Only if it's an emote you can buy from the trading post and not added to the items itself.I've seen it in other games, and at 1st? It's cool and interesting.But in the end it just becomes an annoyance and a bother if you try to do it midbattle or anything because unless the animation is completed, you don't consume the item.I rather it stay instant for the items itself, but they could add a /eatomnomberry or /eatcandycorn or something emote you can get from the trading post to mimic you eating a specific item. Or just have an /eat emote that you would randomly do an animation. Maybe a pie or cake or leg of a huma... moa. I meant Moa.

There is actually a few drinking emotes who only NPCs uses, of course.Norn drinking beer/ale can be seen pretty often as they are holding the cup and drinking it, using a unique animation aswell standing pose/sitting pose too. Yes, there is Norns who actually sitting and drink!!! :angry:

Human nobles, atleast during storyline, can also be seen of cheering with a glas of champagne(?) as they drink it afterwards aswell.

I would love to have these too!And also the newest emote in LW4 where you get handcuffed and get thrown into jail. :)

@Alga.6498 said:There is actually a few drinking emotes who only NPCs uses, of course.Norn drinking beer/ale can be seen pretty often as they are holding the cup and drinking it, using a unique animation aswell standing pose/sitting pose too. Yes, there is Norns who actually sitting and drink!!! :angry:

Human nobles, atleast during storyline, can also be seen of cheering with a glas of champagne(?) as they drink it afterwards aswell.

I would love to have these too!And also the newest emote in LW4 where you get handcuffed and get thrown into jail. :)If you're not drinking like an engineer chugs elixirs you're doing it wrong.

Archived