Resolved

Lanthun.7251

! Hi there!!! According to the news post, I was in WvW this evening and noticed some swords on a camp that was being retaken from our side of the play field. I remembered that there was suppose to be an event for WvW starting on Friday (December 16). Is this event suppose to be happening, or maybe a typo in the news post itself? Just wanted to throw it here (not sure if it was posted or not).!! News post located here: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-wintersday-competitive-event-schedule/

Hid the question in the spoiler. I thought to have saw this in the log-in client, but it's no longer there so maybe I misread. Sorry for the read!

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Well, the date on that post is 2014. It's probably over.

Introducing the Wintersday Competitive-Event Scheduleby The Guild Wars 2 Team on December 15, 2014

@Ronan.9518 said:You should check the date of that announcement, especially the year.

Ooh, that could do it. I just saw it on the log-in screen posted there, that's how I found out about it. Hmm, it goes to show how much I pay attention at 1AM. ><

Archived