Winter's Day Forum Avatars

Tanuk.7961

It's a big disappointment for not seeing any, not even one, Christmas themed forum profile pictures as they promised. Yeah, ANet, just another broken promise...

Oh wait..... it's way to hard for ANet and cost too much to add a few profile pics..... sry no pics cuz ANet dont give a kitten :trollface:(Just for the record, I actually wrote kitten)

@Alga.6498 said:It's a big disappointment for not seeing any, not even one, Christmas themed forum profile pictures as they promised. Yeah, ANet, just another broken promise...

Oh wait..... it's way to hard for ANet and cost too much to add a few profile pics..... sry no pics cuz ANet dont give a kitten :trollface:(Just for the record, I actually wrote kitten)

There was no promise that there would be Wintersday avatars. Only that new avatars would be added in the future; no specification on type or time.

If you have a quote about Wintersday avatars, I'd be curious to see it. Do you?

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"Alga.6498" said:It's a big disappointment for not seeing any, not even one, Christmas themed forum profile pictures as they promised. Yeah, ANet, just another broken promise...

Oh wait..... it's way to hard for ANet and cost too much to add a few profile pics..... sry no pics cuz ANet dont give a kitten :trollface:(
Just for the record, I actually wrote kitten
)

There was no
promise
that there would be Wintersday avatars. Only that new avatars would be added in the future; no specification on type or time.

If you have a quote about Wintersday avatars, I'd be curious to see it. Do you?

Promise or not, I find it weird to not add new profile pics for Xmas theme while they did to the Halloween event.Indeed they said "in the future", dont you think it's for time for it now, this very moment? Do you?

You do not need to be passive aggressive to me.

I'm not sure you know what passive-aggressive means. Merely pointing out that no promises were made, that I was aware of, and asking for a quote showing there were promises, if such statements were made.

Sure, it would be nice to have more avatars; doubtful with the studio closing down next week they will appear, until next year, perhaps.

@Alga.6498 said:It's a big disappointment for not seeing any, not even one, Christmas themed forum profile pictures as they promised. Yeah, ANet, just another broken promise...

Guess what. They’re here so no need to go on about “broken promises”.

Archived