Bounty Hunter Recipes

Mrs Lana.2506

I know with the Shoulders/Leggings/Gloves you can buy these recipes straight from Elisa on the appropriate day, but has anyone seen a way to buy the Helm/Chest/Shoes recipes? I've been looking for a way to obtain these and haven't seen anything about them on the wiki as of yet, and it's been over a month since the "new recipes were added to Priory Historian Elisa" according to the patch notes on 07/11/2017.

@mercury ranique.2170 said:The cache of the traveller has a change of dropping a container that lets you choose heavy medium or light for the chest and shoulder. Looking at the drop research, the chance is pretty low. So far 1 dropped out of 126

Ugh more RNG. But still the shoes and helm recipes are MIA, I wonder if this is intentional.

This is a sore spot for me too. Why isn't there a way to get them through PVE bounties? Ive done a tone of bounties. Not a single recipe has dropped They are account bound recipes so I don't see the point of locking them up tight. Ive gotten multiple ascended recipes for Hrrier and Twins, and all the Warbeast recipes. Yet I cant get Bounty Hunter ones at all?

Archived