20% discount for Path of Fire — Guild Wars 2 Forums

20% discount for Path of Fire

Unlock all previous episodes of Living World Season 3 for a 20% discount. How does this work? I played all through season 3 living world but when I go to buy path of fire it doesn't show a change in price up to the point of where I confirm purchase.

Comments

• JustTrogdor.7892JustTrogdor.7892 Member ✭✭✭✭

The discount is for the season 3 package for those that don't have it unlocked. It isn't a discount on the price of PoF for people that played season 3.

• The 20% is most likely for those who didn't play LS3 and its the gem discount they get for buying and unlocking the episodes, the 20% off is not for the PoF release.

Don't say what you mean, it will get you in trouble.

• Aww and here I thought I was going to get a discount for being a thriving member of the community, Thanks for infos.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.