Sublime Mistforged Triumphant Hero's Armor partially not dyeable!

ori.5829

Recently got the Sublime Mistforged Triumphant Hero's Armor (nice name btw), and I was really happy that the armor got fixed by adding dye-slots.The space-tentacles on the chestpiece are dyeable, but the blue-ish glow on all the armor parts somehow dont change their colour! This has to be a bug since, as said, the other effects are changeable, but the glow on the armor isnt adapting. This makes it impossible to use it if you have character which uses red dyes for example. Theres no new dyeslot needed as the colouring of the tentacles should just change the glow. If other armor parts are missing the glow-dyeslot then please add it.

Can this be fixed? I would be REALLY thankful!

• 8 months later...
  • ArenaNet Staff

I so appreciate you finding this post, Sigz, and thanks to Aury for raising the question (and for the patience of waiting for an update). I don't have information to share yet, but I have sent over an e-mail to ask about this, and once I figure out which team could get me some info, I'll share what I learn!

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:I so appreciate you finding this post, Sigz, and thanks to Aury for raising the question (and for the patience of waiting for an update). I don't have information to share yet, but I have sent over an e-mail to ask about this, and once I figure out which team could get me some info, I'll share what I learn!

Thank you very much for looking into this

• 2 weeks later...

Archived