Minor ore node bug

Some harvesting tools' animatons last longer than the 3rd swing and you got a 4th one too. This could be tested on rich logging or mining nodes or in guild hall nodes, where 10 swing is possible on highest upgrade.I know this valid for Unbound Magic Logging Pulse, Unbound Magic Mining Beam and Focused Solar Logging Tool.

@Gorla.8627 said:Some harvesting tools' animatons last longer than the 3rd swing and you got a 4th one too. This could be tested on rich logging or mining nodes or in guild hall nodes, where 10 swing is possible on highest upgrade.I know this valid for Unbound Magic Logging Pulse, Unbound Magic Mining Beam and Focused Solar Logging Tool.

It's also true for the standard vendor-bought mining picks. And it's not a new thing either. Both the rich quartz node in the skritt queen's lair in Dry Top and the upgraded candy corn node in the home instance have always given materials as 4+4+2 instead of 3+3+3+1. And if the guild hall ore node has ever behaved differently, that must have been a good long while ago because I can't remember...

• 4 weeks later...

@Gudy.3607 said:It's also true for the standard vendor-bought mining picks. And it's not a new thing either. Both the rich quartz node in the skritt queen's lair in Dry Top and the upgraded candy corn node in the home instance have always given materials as 4+4+2 instead of 3+3+3+1. And if the guild hall ore node has ever behaved differently, that must have been a good long while ago because I can't remember...

I remember and it was really annoying to press the Interaction button again to get the last material separately.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Maybe we can just fix this problem now, altogether, by saying that once you start channelling you just keep mining until you get everything. Or have a standard 3 sec animation for minor nodes, and a 7 second animation for rich nodes and then have all contents gathered in one go

I love the channeling idea, it would really save a lot of button pushes.There are numerous unlimited tools to be modified, but I think it would be a welcoming change. Anyone who is up for the task at ANet will have the gratitude and glory of the people.On the other hand we have only rare tools so far, maybe exotic (ascended or even legendary!) ones will have this feature in the future?

Archived