Any Discord servers for new players?

Lazherus.2783

I was hoping if there were any Discord servers that could help New players start fresh. I originally played this game when it first came out but had to stop a couple months out due to life circumstances. Now that I am back I am so behind in literally everything that I am seeking help. If you have any suggestions or servers for new players please feel free to reply. I thank you.

No, but there are guilds like mine that take on newer players and returning ones too, that, need help relearning the game or need questions answered, that would be happy to recruit you. My guild is a mixed server, PvX guild, with a splattering of different timezones (EST/OCX/GMT) and likes to act like an online family opposed to just a roster of people, ect.

Feel free to send me a mail in-game, we don't have many requirements and all of them are minor ones, so if you're interested, feel free to contact me.

Best of luck in your adventures!

I am quite sure open community, Gw2community and the Gw2 reddit have discord servers. The first two also have their own forums that definitely can give some extra help. There should be enough variety of players there to help any new person.

Beyaond these a PvX guild is definitely a good resource of help, Lastly the wiki and dulfy.net are also good resources for self help.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...